Tamagotchi-iD care misses

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotchi Guy46

Reaction score
Hi. I have a question about the Tamagotchi-iD. Today my Hoshitchi needed to go to the hospital because I had let her have to much care misses. I thought I was only doing the usual 4 to get Chuuchutchi but I think there may be something else. It is quite hard to explain so pelase try and bear with me. :D

Here is an example: Say I had a Gozarutchi with only one hunger heart and a very low happyness bar. If Gozarutchi loses his hunger heart it will trigger the attention icon and after 15 minutes if it does not have its needs tended to, he will die. Say during these 15 minutes his happyness bar empties which also triggers another beep. If at the end of the 15 minutes if both needs are left unatended and empty does this mean Gozarutchi will recieve two care misses or just one?

It would be so great if you could answer this for me. I remember reading something where a member said it does count as two. It would realy help so I can avoid letting my Tamagotchi getting too sick from care misses. I also just have to point out something, if somebody says "Just don't let your Tamagotchi get a care miss"(I don't think anyone will though) you sometimes have to because you need care misses to get certain characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
The attention icon comes on when one of the basic care needs (food bowls, or friendship bar) becomes empty. If you do not care to his needs within 15 minutes, the attention icon will turn off. This counts as a care miss. When you get a care miss, he will do one of several things: (1) act as if nothing happened, (2) become angry and turn his back on you, (3) beg, or (4) become ill. I've never seen a Tamagotchi character die at this point*. Usually they become ill first, then if you don't provide medicine within a certain amount of time, the death spirit appears. If you don't call for the ambulance within a certain time after this, your character will die.

It's best to not allow both the food bowls and the friendship bar to remain empty for long.

*However, on some previous models, there was a maximum number of care misses allowed at each growth stage. Once you hit that maximum your character would become deathly ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back