What bugs me about V6 Music Star...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sockmonkey

Reaction score
Is that you need to play games to keep your tamas from getting overweight. However there's no other point to the games once you have 999 skills. So basically you're just exercising your tama so it doesn't get fat. At least with the other versions you earn points as well. My V6 is 70 POUNDS. I guess I could play more games but I don't freakin feel like it because they get boring.

Anyway...I dunno if anyone else noticed this but it's starting to irritate me.

well, that actually is a problem... Try an diet drink if you find one in the shop! :lol: :angry:

Yeah I found one once but that doesn't really make a huge difference =/ I still love the V6 even if my tamas are chubby =)

The thing I don't like about Music Star's is that you have to play games for like a million times just to get high skills to get band mates, an adult, Pro Debut, and let your Tamagotchi die, no point in Music Star. :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
dont say that because i love music star and most of all it is very interesting to play cause you must actually experience how to become a bandmaster or anything else and promise me dont insult v6!!! pls!

I don't like the V6 at all, nor its TamaTown, but I'm not insulting it and nor is anyone else, we're just stating our opinions.

I dislike the neediness, my favourite version is the V2. It was literally love at first sight, whilst the V6...well. I do remember getting my first V6. But then again, I remember getting every single one of my twenty-one Tamagotchis except my V3, so...meh. I have many nice memories of the V6, but also bad memories - of my favourite one breaking, of all my V6s being confiscated because I was playing with them too much. I think it was good for me at one time, but now it's just not the Tama for me.

~ Dazzmina ~

I agree from what you have told me. I say that they seem very needy and they need practice on musical instraments. I already have 2 hours of piano and harp practice myself and if you don't believe me ask Dazzmina herself as we are friends in real life and she knows theese things! Anyway..... byee

~Fwogggy xoxoxox

dont say that because i love music star and most of all it is very interesting to play cause you must actually experience how to become a bandmaster or anything else and promise me dont insult v6!!! pls!
Please don't bump topics that are more than 3 months old (bumped topic from April 2010). Please note that you are welcome to create new similar topics, rather than post in old ones. For more details, see the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back