Photo
- - - - -

My Chemical Romance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Hey.Its.Sie-arra

• heyitssie-arra user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 April 2010 - 06:44 PM ( #35 )

never mind, thats not what it's going to be called. "Midnight Curfew" is the title of an unathorized dvd about MCR.

Memetchitamagotchi

• memetchitamagotchi user photo

Posted 21 April 2010 - 06:45 PM ( #36 )

I love My Chemical Romance! I love all of their songs. I really like the songs Welcome to the Black Parade, Teenagers, and Helena. (:

I don't hear them on the radio much anymore, which kind of disappoints me. Everyone is turning Hip-Hop and Pop and Rap and well yeah that crap.

Edited by Memetchitamagotchi, 21 April 2010 - 06:47 PM.

Oh Star.x

• oh-starx user photo

Posted 22 April 2010 - 10:32 AM ( #37 )

Oh, I do love MCR. <3

Hey.Its.Sie-arra

Posted 23 April 2010 - 02:10 PM ( #38 )

I don't hear them on the radio much anymore, which kind of disappoints me. Everyone is turning Hip-Hop and Pop and Rap and well yeah that crap.

I know. Once me and my friends called our local radio sation and requested "Famous Last Words" and they said they didn't have that song anymore. So we said "Well what songs do you have by My Chemical Romance?" and the guy was like "Hmmmm..... Well, I looked and we don't have any, sorry." So me and my friends were so mad. I really don't like todays music.

Ocean.A v e n u e

• oceana-v-e-n-u-e user photo

Posted 24 April 2010 - 12:13 AM ( #39 )

^ I hate most of the music played on the radio now-a-days. My music style is pretty open, but what's played mostly is just noise. Not music. Noise. |:
But on the brightside, Famous Last Words came on the radio last month. (: I was so happy.

~Mew

Hey.Its.Sie-arra

Posted 25 April 2010 - 04:50 PM ( #40 )

I heard "Famous Last Words" when I was on Sirius radio on my t.v. I was flipping through the stations and all of a sudden I hear the song and I just froze. It was funny because my mom was looking at me like I was crazy because I just stoped then started singing the song kind-of loudly without even knowing I was singing.

But that song got me through some hard times in my life so every time i hear it I almost feel like crying. It's one off my favorite songs ever!

TheAwesomeOne

• theawesomeone user photo

Posted 08 May 2010 - 12:24 PM ( #41 )

I love My Chemical Romance! I've loved them for about three or four years now.

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 08 May 2010 - 04:45 PM ( #42 )

Yep, I like them. Takes me back to old high school days.

tamag0tchi

• tamag0tchi user photo

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:48 AM ( #43 )

I used to LOVE them, now I don't really listen to them anymore. I heard Bob left though which is sad. Are they making a new album? that would be interesting. I feel like people are kinda over them now. Idk :angry:

nyatchi_chan

• nyatchi-chan user photo

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:11 AM ( #44 )

I love MCR, they'll always have a place in my heart. Their music's gotten me through some tough times. But ugh, their new album was supposed to come out last year, then it got delayed to January, then March, and now they're saying it won't come out till 2011! DX

tamag0tchi

• tamag0tchi user photo

Posted 15 May 2010 - 06:36 PM ( #45 )

Their music's gotten me through some tough times. But ugh, their new album was supposed to come out last year, then it got delayed to January, then March, and now they're saying it won't come out till 2011! DX

Same here :) I didnt even know they were making a new album...

Hey.Its.Sie-arra

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:35 PM ( #46 )

I love MCR, they'll always have a place in my heart. Their music's gotten me through some tough times. But ugh, their new album was supposed to come out last year, then it got delayed to January, then March, and now they're saying it won't come out till 2011! DX

ugh i sooo don't want to have to wait 'till 2011! Thats way too long!

haha "way".... me and my "so-called friends" always laugh when we see something that says way. Oh and last week-end, me and a friend were driving to Cleveland to go see a concert on the AP Tour and we saw a town named Girard. We took a picture of the sign.

Edited by Hey.Its.Sie-arra, 15 May 2010 - 08:35 PM.

Ocean.A v e n u e

Posted 16 May 2010 - 11:19 PM ( #47 )

^ I am going to be very unamused if it doesn't come out before 2011. xD

They've already been in the studio for what? Over a year now? I'mma have to shoot something very soon.

~Mew

Hey.Its.Sie-arra

Posted 18 May 2010 - 02:37 PM ( #48 )

^ i agree! it's taking FOREVER! And they haven't released an album for, like, almost 4 years.. But i guess the longer it takes the better it is..? But hey, all their albums have been awesome. (But my favorite is probably "Three Cheers.." =] )

Ocean.A v e n u e

Posted 22 May 2010 - 02:27 PM ( #49 )

^ Three Cheers is deffo my favourite.

Yeah, at least we can look forward to it being really good, since they aren't rushing anything and just plastering everything into the record.

Yup, it's been about four years now. Kind of annoying waiting for everything. With any luck, the record'll come out soon. The waiting's driving me insane. D:

~Mew

tamag0tchi

• tamag0tchi user photo

Posted 22 May 2010 - 02:48 PM ( #50 )

I havent been paying attention to what they've been doing so I havent really been waiting for the new album. Three Cheers is probably the best I agree :D with black Parade being 2nd

Hey.Its.Sie-arra

Posted 29 May 2010 - 01:16 PM ( #51 )

My favorites would go "Three Cheers"
then "Bullets"
then "The Black Parade"