Tamagotchi Music Star Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotchi Guy46

Reaction score
I am new with the group hatching process, this is actualy my first one. I will try to do the best I can to follow the rules. I am so excited. ^_^ I guess I mention the rules now.

Rules

You must hatch only a Music Star.

You can hatch multiple Music Stars

You must hatch your Tamagotchi on the 14th of Febuary. I understand it is different for some people, so just do it according to your time zone.

You exit the hatch once your Tamagotchi leaves its baby.

You must reset it. So it has to start on the 1st generation.

That is it with the rules, they are quite simple. If you wish to join please PM me and do not post in here. I hope I get some participants. :kusatchi:

Members that have joined the hatch

tamatamatamagotchiyay

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]13/2/10[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]I just had my shower and now I am good to go! :angry: I found my orange Music Star (Pictures later, I promise!) and my Australian landyard and now I will put the batteries in.[/SIZE]

I unscrewed it...We have lots of Tama batteries so I am well prepared ^.^. Guy's. I am experiencing some difficulties, the batteries all do not work with my orange Music Star. This problem can be easily fixed though, in an hour my mum will take me to the shop and we are going to buy some new batteries (The batteries we have are like 6-8 months old.) and if the new batteries do not work, we will just swap the Tamagotchi.

I am sorry about this folks, meowzoey1234 and tamatamatamagotchiyay if you guys would like to go ahead and post be my guest. It is early after all so they are probably alseep (If we have same Time Zone)

Just hold one!

Thanks for being so patient! Looks like the other members have not posted yet...I'm sure they will soon. Here we go. :D

I tested the brand new battery in the car and it worked, so I am going to unscrew it now. Oh this is so frustrating, I don't know what to do now. I am just going to ask my mum...

Hi guys! Sorry for keeping you waiting! I ended up buying a new Tamagotchi, same design because I love orange. It seems my other one is faulty. That is strange because it was working when I got it.

tamatamatamagotchiyay should be posting soon, they sent me a PM. Now lets get going! I just untabbed my Tama and now there is an egg and three presents. I am now setting the time. I made the username "Star". I put my Australian lanyard on this one. :D

I hatched a boy! I will name him Aaron. He is so cute, I better feed him! I want his Tone to be the highest so I am going to play some games with him now! I will post when he becomes a Toddler, this is so exciting. :D

Look forward to seeing your posts, meow and tamayay.

I bought a new tamagotchi with the bundle, with the movie and figures. I hatched a girl her name is peach. She has a bear and guitar. I will post again too when shes a toddler.

Little Aaron became a Kutchitamatchi. I forgot to mention his toy and instrument. His toy is a car and his instrument is the singers. Ms. Frill just came to Aaron's door and gave him a pirate ship, he was very excited. :D

Aaron's skill points are Tone:122 Rythm 102 Original:14 I should play Sound Block soon, I just haven't got around to it. He weighs 15lbs and has 33 stress. Today has been such a big day what with going to the shops and purchasing a new tama and all.

Thats all I have for now. :D

Peach is now a toddler and shes a tamatchi. She plays classical music she also weighs 15 lbs. She has no tone or rhythm but 161 original. She has no stress but shes missing a hungry and happy heart. Shes asleep so that's all till tomorrow.

That is excellent, tamatamatamagotchiyay. I hope meowzoey posts soon, hopefully they will post tomorrow. :D Aaron likes Jazz music and I took him to pre-school and he was very happy to beat a Hitodetch in the mini game.

Aaron has 33 stress and an empty happy heart which I will attemp to fill right after this. He has had his bath and is getting ready to go to sleep. I cannot wait until tomorrow because that is when he hits teenagehood. I have been taking pretty good care of him...I predict he'll become a Kikitchi.

Thats all for now, I can't wait to see what adult Peach becomes. :D

hi everyone sorry im late :D i hatched a girl. here name is crystal!i so exited this is the first time i ever used one of these :D . and i'm having fun watching the first tamagatchi movie to it is so awesome! :D

This morning I woke up kinda late so peach was sick and made a mess. She had stress in the 30s and missing 2 hungrys and 2 hungry, so I feed her omelets and played sound blocks. So now shes full and happy and has no stress. Peach now likes rock'n'roll music she weighs 16 lbs and has 15 tone and 18 rhythm and 238 original. the preschool teacher came and gave peach a toy car. I also can't wait to see what Aaron will be as a adult. ;)

[SIZE=14pt]14/2/10[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Happy Valentines Day! Great to see that you joined us, meowzoey. I am a bit confused though...you say you hatched a girl and then your next post says "he" became a KuroMametchi. Did you mix up the character names? So what character is your girl now?[/SIZE]

I did the opposite of you, tamatamatamagotchiyay. I awoke early and Aaron was fast asleep. He is awake now with full hearts, 31 stress and is still a Jazz fan. He is still 0 years old. :(

If I could ask you two a tip? What contrast do you use on your Music Star because even when it is half full it is quite dark (Or maybe I'm just not used to it yet.)

peach likes classical music now. She also got mail with a heart in it. Then she went to preschool and played. Her age is still 0. She gained a pound and weighs 17 lbs I fed her a scone.

Happy valentines day to you too. I have my contrast on the third one and sometimes the second one. hope I helped .

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry It took me so long write well anyways Peach turned into a cute Ichigotchi she 1 and weighs 25 lbs she has 111 tone and 79 rhythm and 572 original. She likes Asian music And she made a band called hit five! The members are Peach playing the mic and Kikitchi named David playing the guitar and Hinotamatchi named Louis playing the guitar. She also got mail it was a heart.

[SIZE=14pt]15.2.10[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Great job on the Itchigotchi! My little Aaron also became a teenager, he became a Kikitchi. He is 1 year old and weighs 21lbs. He has 30 stress and two hunger hearts and one happy heart. [/SIZE]

Aaron still likes Jazz music and his skill points are Tone: 236 Rythm: 212 abd Original: 231. Nice original points, tamagotchiyay. :angry: I hope meowzoey is still ok to continue posting. I think she will post tomorrow or the day after.

I am very excited to see what Aaron will become. I plan to give him two care misses and we shall see how that effects him. He has not started a band yet. Audios guys!

[SIZE=14pt]15.2.10[/SIZE] 

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Great job on the Itchigotchi! My little Aaron also became a teenager, he became a Kikitchi. He is 1 year old and weighs 21lbs. He has 30 stress and two hunger hearts and one happy heart.

Aaron still likes Jazz music and his skill points are Tone: 236 Rythm: 212 abd Original: 231. Nice original points, tamagotchiyay. :p I hope meowzoey is still ok to continue posting. I think she will post tomorrow or the day after.

I am very excited to see what Aaron will become. I plan to give him two care misses and we shall see how that effects him. He has not started a band yet. Audios guys!

</span>
your is a teenagers already? mines only 10!

[SIZE=14pt]14/2/10[/SIZE] 

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Happy Valentines Day! Great to see that you joined us, meowzoey. I am a bit confused though...you say you hatched a girl and then your next post says "he" became a KuroMametchi. Did you mix up the character names? So what character is your girl now?

I did the opposite of you, tamatamatamagotchiyay. I awoke early and Aaron was fast asleep. He is awake now with full hearts, 31 stress and is still a Jazz fan. He is still 0 years old. :p

If I could ask you two a tip? What contrast do you use on your Music Star because even when it is half full it is quite dark (Or maybe I'm just not used to it yet.)

</span>
sorry i ment to say it was a boy :eek:

Peach is a mimitchi now and her band members are David is now a tarkotchi and Louis tuned into dorotchi. they tried to play for the judges but the got two x and one o. Peach is 2 and weighs 25 lbs tone is 221 rhythm is 205 and original is 792 she likes classical music. She got chocolate cake from the mail. Can't wait to see what your adult tamagotchi is Gotchi Guy46.

A Mimitchi! That is awesome tamagotchiyay. Hopefully your band will make it in soon. I come with some bad news. I will not be raising my Music Star again until tomorrow morning just because I have a bit of homework and I just want to relax. It should be fine, but if you *want* you can pause Peach. :lol:

moewzoey, I do not understand. How can your Tamagotchi be 10? Can you please start telling us about your Tamagotchi? Thanks. All you need to type is what happened during the day.

See you all tomorrow!

well today i played i played music blocks and made it all the way to stage six finally.went to the store and bot some stuff. oh yah and the gave me a teddy bear and a bag of tama money i think.and for some reason my tama is really hungery today.and that's pretty much what happend to day.

oh and sorry if some of my posts were confusing!i have exactly 3 tama music stars and sometimes i get the one that im using for this hatch group confused with my others! :) :angry: :lol: :) :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back