Uratamas!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paislypuppy

Reaction score
I don't see a lot about the Entamas/ Uratamas, and i have an Ura, so i'd like to start this topic for people who own them. I love my uratama, i have it activated right now, the blue pixels are fun and it has adorable characters. It also has the job/ school features and fun games. What do you think of them?

They're cool, especially with the blue pixels.

Cool characters too!

Also what i like is that you can easily get any of the family groups because it is semi-random, while as in v4.5/v4 it's hard to get a certain family group and often you end up with meme family every time.....

Quick question: once you get a job, how to you go to it? o: On my first gen. i never even went to my job once..... i'm on second gen. now and i just got a job....

Can uratamas and entamas connect with the connection/connexion series? :huh:

No, Uratamas can only connect with other uratamas, entamas, dekatamas, keitamas, tamagotchi station, and tamagotchi kakeibo.

But i still don't know how do do jobs on uratama, can anyone help me plz?

I might eventually get an Entama, too. I 'might eventually' get a lot of other tamas, too. xD ya i don't know which one i'll get next. i already have a v4 and v4.5 though, so i might go for something more different like the osu/mesu pair or something.

I have an Uratama as well, and have had it since 2006. I have had jobs as well, but don't know how to go to them either. As far as connections go, I got mine to connect with my Akai Keitai and play games and even to reproduce. I had to connect to my Kakeibo to clear off my "money", because I hit the limit. Other than that, I haven't done too much with mine. I just bought it for the blue pixels, since blue is my favorite color, and I wanted an unusual Tama. It is deactivated right now, and is in my "Tama Barn."

I don't have a ton of the japanese tamas yet, but I am way excited to get them! I don't know why, but I think I like the designs on their shells better than some of the american ones too. Your Uratamas sound cool! :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back