- - - - -

NEW TAMA IN 2010!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:22 PM ( #154 )

If you read this: http://twitter.com/TheRealMametchi

TheRealMametchi say that the TamaGo will be available in July/August and November/October in Australia.

Hopefully TheRealMametchi's information is correct.

yes its correct for usa but it isnt november in australia its erly october

GotchiGal16

• gotchigal16 user photo

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:29 PM ( #155 )

I just took that information off of TheRealMametchi. I don't know if that information is correct or not.

How do you know it's going to be released early October?

Edited by GotchiGal16, 03 July 2010 - 08:30 PM.

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:33 PM ( #156 )

No, but the Tama-Go is said to be released late summer/early fall, so it may not be time quite yet. I think stores and online sellers are just getting ready for it, or ordered it, ad they have not come in stock yet.

toy companys like funtastic bandai america and such from all over the world could order them as of june 6 2010 this includes the carry case the tamagos and set a and b of the figurenes so it goes order from the manufactures to the toy companeys then they would sell them to the shops and department stores bandai america may have invented them but the manufactures makes them for bandai in china and bandai and other countrys order them in sets of example twelve seeing the tamago is about 5 bucks wholesale itl cost less single but more so they can buy a huge amount thats the prosees so placese like amazon probaly preorderd them and sold them for alot more than there worth and are still waiting to receve their order i found bandais manufacturers and they hold all the tamago products but they onley send em to companys and shop companys and such and in sets the tamago set you get 2 of each design

hope i was a mager help :)

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:36 PM ( #157 )

I just took that information off of TheRealMametchi. I don't know if that information is correct or not.

How do you know it's going to be released early October?

oh i know the date because i contacted funtastic(a australian toy company) and they bring the tamagotchi to stores and i asked them when they will bring it to australia and they told me that it will be avalible in erly october also for newzealand they gets toys a day after australia so they are the same date hope i helped :) :) but dont worry about being correct or not you were close tho :)

Edited by furbitchi, 03 July 2010 - 08:37 PM.

GotchiGal16

• gotchigal16 user photo

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:39 PM ( #158 )

Oh I see. :)

Well then, it'll probably be early October.

Edited by GotchiGal16, 03 July 2010 - 08:46 PM.

-Gotchi-Gotchi-

• gotchi-gotchi user photo

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:13 PM ( #159 )

FYI "TheRealMametchi" is a Bandai-run Twitter account. Everything they say comes straight from Bandai Amierica. So the release date for the Tama-Go is July-August. According to another person who claims to be involved with Bandai, the Tama-Go rollout has started (hence the carry case being sold now at Toys R us), and it will be 100% released by the end of August.

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 04 July 2010 - 02:33 AM ( #160 )

FYI "TheRealMametchi" is a Bandai-run Twitter account. Everything they say comes straight from Bandai Amierica. So the release date for the Tama-Go is July-August. According to another person who claims to be involved with Bandai, the Tama-Go rollout has started (hence the carry case being sold now at Toys R us), and it will be 100% released by the end of August.

yes but about australias relese date is wrong because bandai america dont have the choice when or if they bring the tamago to australia funtastic are australias toy company for bandai americas products they say what comes to australia not bandai america so the real mametchi couldent of gotten the realese date from bandai america he either made it up or got it from me coz i dont think he would of contacted funtastic most people in america dont know about funtastic i dont wanna accuse him of anythin tho ok :)

GotchiGal16

• gotchigal16 user photo

Posted 04 July 2010 - 08:16 AM ( #161 )

FYI "TheRealMametchi" is a Bandai-run Twitter account. Everything they say comes straight from Bandai Amierica.

I knew he had to be working for Bandai somehow ! So, his information is probably 100% correct.

furbitchi, that might be just around your area. It may be coming out early October, in your area. But some where else in Australia, it might be released in November.

memetchirocks2122321

• memetchirocks2122321 user photo

Posted 04 July 2010 - 01:46 PM ( #162 )

I know a couple boys tahat like tamas soooo ya i really think bandai should get that staight. i'm a girl and think that's unfair.

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 04 July 2010 - 04:34 PM ( #163 )

I knew he had to be working for Bandai somehow ! So, his information is probably 100% correct.

furbitchi, that might be just around your area. It may be coming out early October, in your area. But some where else in Australia, it might be released in November.

no beacuse bandai america have nothing to do with ausralias tamagotchis its completly up to funtastic bandai told me themselves that australias distributor dicides the date and if it will be avalible and evan if bandai america dicided coz i live in melbourne which i would get it in october than the rest of australia would get it a week after i would get it anyway so either therealmametchi got it from me or made it up or he contacted funtastic to get all the infomation on the dates but bandai said to me they arnt the ones who make the dates for australia same for nz i guss but funtasticpecificly told me the new tamago will be avalible erly october in toys r us and toyworld but kmart and target might not stock the tamago............ thats it what he might mean is that toys r us and toyworld will stock it erly october and target and kmart will get it november but howd he get those dates is wat i wanna know bandai cant evan be botherd contacting funtastic about the date for the tamago so how come he got it hmmm but he still could be wrong but i mean funtastic might not evan get the tamago for target and kmart ok sorry its a long message about it anyways for replies on this please note i will be in quennsland till thursday australian time :mellow:

ilovemakiko

• ilovemakiko user photo

Posted 04 July 2010 - 07:12 PM ( #164 )

I know a couple boys tahat like tamas soooo ya i really think bandai should get that staight. i'm a girl and think that's unfair.

I agree.

Bandai does target female users too much. Its not fair, and just plain embarrasing for some boys.

Makiko500

• makiko500 user photo

Posted 05 July 2010 - 04:57 PM ( #165 )

If the the Tamatown TamaGo's for 20 bucks US, then that's probably 23 dollars in Canadian dollars. My's mom's never going let me get that thing. :pochitchi:

flowersushi

• flowersushi user photo

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:42 AM ( #166 )

Looks impressive, and I'll definitely give it a try when it's released. Does anyone know when it's coming to Canada?

PS:
People have been saying Tamagotchis new name will be "Tamatown"
This is false!
Bandai is using Tama Town as a sub-category thing.
If you read the TMGO instruction manual, you will see that it says "Tamatown - by Tamagotchi"
:)

mamitchi123

• mamitchi123 user photo

Posted 06 July 2010 - 11:13 AM ( #167 )

i am not going to get the tama go how am i going to tack it to school why does it have to be so fat what if a cooler one comes out next ;) so i am waiting for the next tamagotchi they might make

ilovemakiko

• ilovemakiko user photo

Posted 06 July 2010 - 01:32 PM ( #168 )

i am not going to get the tama go how am i going to tack it to school why does it have to be so fat what if a cooler one comes out next :D so i am waiting for the next tamagotchi they might make

You could just not take it to school! :)

jacqueheartstamas

• jacqueheartstamas user photo

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:11 PM ( #169 )

in my opinion i think that it's going to be an epic sucess I know im going to buy one! It does suck its not in color but was the other ones? and they don't suck.. not at all. i've seen alott of pics on it and it seems EPIC :D you can change the face plate, have a house background, walk around tama town! i dont know about you guys but im SUPER excited! The art on it is more precise and original. LOVE IT :wub:

GotchiGal16

• gotchigal16 user photo

Posted 08 July 2010 - 03:28 PM ( #170 )

Amazon now has the TamaGo's in stock:

http://www.amazon.co...ywords=tamatown

They are $19.99 each. ;D