How do you get the destiny stars?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennica

Reaction score
I just started playing this game and I see people talking about destiny stars... what are they and how do i get them??

The Boy's and Girl's Destiny Stars can be exchanged in Music City for a 4th Gotchi Gold CD.

If you use the Boy's Destiny Star on a male adult Tamagotchi, he will become Dreamitchi. If you use the Girl's Destiny Star on a female adult Tamagotchi, she will become Dazzilitchi.

Dreamitchi has wavy brown hair, a white shirt and no hands. Dazzilitchi has long blonde hair and she is wearing a skirt.

Seems like alot of hard work to get these Destiny Star's right? Not if you use another of JamesChaplin1's cheats. Here it is

Before you can use it though, you must get you're account ID. Click on the first link in the topic and click on "Account ID Finder". Once you have found you're ID you can get all the food, items, instruments and toys for free!

The item code for the Boy's Destiny Star is 42 and for the Girl's Destiny Star it is 43. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back