How to get the Royal Famitama on V5.5!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamatama01

Reaction score
READ THROUGH THE WHOLE THING BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS OR SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING! :blink:

I got the Royal Family and now I know how to get it! This is how:

1. Get Rosutchi. (Rosetchi)

2. After two days of having adults, go to the Dating Show. (it will only work after at least two days of having adults)

3. Try as many times as you need until you get Prince Tamahiko.

NOTE: If you use it 3 times in one day the matchmaker falls asleep. If this happens, simply change the clock to 12:00am, change the date to the next day, and lastly change the time to 12:00pm.

4. Make Rosetchi marry Prince Tamahiko.

If you did all of this, you should get the Royal Family. It took me a lot of time trying to find all of this information for me to get the Royal Family. I decided I'd share what I found with you to save you the time. I do have some links and notes and stuff at the bottom so please read it!

Once you get the Royal Family, you will only have TWO eggs.

The two eggs will turn into 2 GIRLS.

The girls will be Princess Tamako and Princess Tamakoko.

Two days after they evolve into the princesses, they WILL be able to go onto the dating show.

You will not be able to choose which one marries. (it will be Princess Tamako)

Rosetchi's growth was Belltchi, Chamametchi, and then Rosetchi.

If you wanna know where to get a V5.5 character chart, I have a link to one:

https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=19925

If you marry Princess Tamako to Tamastatchi, you are supposed to get the royal family again. I didn't get it, instead Tamastatchi turned into Tonotchi, and Tamako turned into Jyooubatchi. :huh:

Latest posts

Back