Old Books.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh Star.x

Reaction score
Have you ever come across a book that you haven't seen in ages? Or one that you've had since you were little?

I found a book from back when I was seven. It's quite big and has stories and poems in it.

I'm actually quite proud of my kid self; it's in amazing condition.

I used to love reading it, and when I re-read all the poems last night, it was weird how I remembered them most of them. I remember the ones I never bothered to read because the illustrations bored me and the ones I loved. :D It Was quite a lovely moment. <3

This is kind of naughty, but at my old school, the library consisted of a little reading corner full of old donated books and... I... stole some of them when I left the school :(

I don't recommend it, but some of those books were weird little gems that nobody'd ever heard of, like Sixth Grade Can Really Kill You and My Secret War.

I'm definitely not in sixth grade anymore, but I still read those books. I totally get what you're saying; kid self is FUN!

The oldest books I still read are my first four Harry Potters. I started reading them when I was six. I've read the first so many times that it's spine has come off. Sad. ):

But I still love.

Other than that, I don't read any of my old books.

There's a Wocket in My Pocket!

I came across it recently-ish, and so I opened it, and I was like "omg, I remember this part! Ooh, and this picture."

And the book Flush by Carl Hiaasen. I found it like last month, I remember reading that from grade 6 and never putting it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back