Part 2 of journey to earth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amytama

Reaction score
There i was, at my home planet. I wasn't amazed, i kept thinking about that baby boy i left behind at home. But wait, this is my home now. First thing was first, i had to find somewhere to live in. Many eggs were for sale but the prices were outragous. I just stood in disgust. A driver gave me a lift to this place as it would take days to get here by a weak fly. He charged me to .. all i had was 5 points. "Sure thats ok, i do tons of trips so i can get alot by 5 points per trip." I gave him the points and he drove off.

I sat down thinking about my baby, I should of seen what a spoilt brat sarah was. Then a furawatchi about my age came up to me, She stood with a smile and knew what was going on. "I know what you need, a home .. my sister has moved out so you can stay with me." I stood up and and smiled 2 My name is Tidi and i will be honoured to live with you untill i get a home of my own." The flower eared bear laughed " you can stay here for as long as you like, oh and my name is Beebo." I got the message, and i stayed there thinking that was my home.

Days and days passed and all i can think about was that innocent child i left at home in that horrible box. more days passed and i thought about him, then i it just occoured. What about my other baby? how is she. Then it came, jumped in the air and gasped i blurted out a shout saying "TEP!!!" I packed my bags immedintly "What are you doing" Beebo asked in worry " i thought you liked it here. "Its not that, I have to get back to earth and rescue my family" i said in a hurry as i was getting a bunch os snacks from the fridge. Beebo fretted " YOU CAN'T DO THAT!! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG YOU WILL BE IN TAMA PRISION." I nodded yes " of course i know but .. but .. don't you to see yours." Beebo stood still " Mine? well yes but .. i can't"

"Yes you can, i know want to see your babies, and what about your love of your life? i bet you want to see them. and you only moved out of your place 2 days before me and the only family member you saw was your sister, come on you know you want to." Courage leaped into Beebos eyes "your right, i'm in" i smiled and we both packed out bags.

When that was done we went outside and looked at the sky. This was it, our escape. We both were on out tip toes and we reached for the clouds. We zoomed. The tama police saw and came after us. We flew fast and beebo got a glimse "Tidi, i forgot to say, when i get scared i faint." I was about to say WHAT!? but she already was floating in space, i grabbed and and i tried to go on, but it was to late, a puroperatchi police was in front.

to be continued (also please pm me and say what you think)

Latest posts

Back