v4 evolution hypothesis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paislypuppy

Reaction score
okay, so here's a hypothesis about how you get v4's to evolve to certain family groups, as i know this has been an issue with people here on TT. No i haven't tested it yet, i'm running my v4 now, though, and i'll see if i can confirm or disprove it.

To start off, i know for a fact that if you take 100% perfect care of v4, they will not become mame family every time. It is also not based on skill points as far as i know.

Meme+ meme= meme always. if two meme family's marry they will always have meme children because it is the most common family group. only exception is if it becomes universal, which could happen at any time with horrible care.

Mame+meme+perfect care= mame. if there is bad or average care, it goes right back to meme family.

Kuchi+meme+bad/average care= kuchi. if there is perfect/good care, it will probably result in meme.

Mame+kuchi=?

Mame+mame=mame

Kuchi+kuchi=kuchi

This is just a guess, so please tell me your theories, and if you have proof against my theory please tell me and i will edit. or if you have something to add i will also edit, but only if there's proof. kthx.

I see this was posted a while ago buuuut...

DIDITWORKDIDITWORKDIDITWORK?????

Sorry, suuuperly curious! Thanks!!! :D

Violetchilluvr3

I will try that when I run my V4 again, Kuchi family is really hard to get, so the only way to get them is to marry Kuchi to Kuchi?

This is a pretty old topic and the V4 Growth charts have already been researched and are posted in the TamaTalk library:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/99281-tamagotchi-v4-growth-chart/

https://www.tamatalk.com/special/images/toddler-to-teen-growth-chart-by-spudlike.jpg

The thing to note is that marrying Kuchi to Kuchi is not the only way to get another kuchi. They are hard to get and the toddler charts will show you pretty much that if you want to try for a kuchi adult you do need a Mohitamachi toddler (none of the other toddlers appear to grow into kuchis) - but it is not guaranteed because Mohitamachis can grow into Meme characters too.

Since this is a very old thread which has been bumped several times (outside of the 3 month rule) I am going to close it.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back