What is the next tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaryd_c

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the next version of tamagotchi will be or if there is one coming out? :eek: the last version i actually liked was the v4.5!

If you are talking about the Tamagotchi Connections then it's like

Version 1

Version 2

Version 3

Version 4

Version 4.5

Version 5 - Familitchi

Version 6 - Music Star

There are also other Tamagotchis like

- E-Tamago

- Tamagotchi Mini

- Ura Tamagotchis

And there's a lot more.....

I hope it's removable or something (given that it's a prototype, it probably will have something like this, or at least be shaped better), because as cool as it sounds, and as much as I'm looking forward to it, it's just... yeah.

i am really confused tama talk is saying that the tamagotchi color is coming to the us and that the tamago is about to come out i dont understand :( :huh:

i am really confused tama talk is saying that the tamagotchi color is coming to the us and that the tamago is about to come out i dont understand :( :huh:
Ever since the Tamagotchi Plus Color (TMGC+C) was released in Japan (November 2008) members have posted they hope it will be coming to the USA (and the rest of the world.) Bandai has never said they would release the TMGC+C in the USA.

In November 2009, Bandai released another model with a full-color screen, the Tamagotchi-iD, in Japan and parts of Asia. Those sold outside of Japan (in the Philippines, for example) include a Chinese / English instruction manual. Because of this, members have posted they expect it will be released in Australia or the USA. Again, Bandai has never said they would release the Tamagotchi-iD in Australia or the USA.

Within the past few months (February-March 2010), Bandai America (responsible for Tamagotchi products in the USA) have said they will release a new Tamagotchi in the USA in summer 2010. It will be called the "TamaTown Tama-Go by Tamagotchi." This product will be completely different from the TMGC+C & Tamagotchi-iD, and will not have a full-color screen.

Who know's what the new Tamagotchis are. ^_^ It could be anything! :blink:

See ya on Tamagotchi Music City! Vote for me! I'm AK8425 :D :huh: :( :kusatchi:

Ever since the Tamagotchi Plus Color (TMGC+C) was released in Japan (November 2008) members have posted they hope it will be coming to the USA (and the rest of the world.) Bandai has never said they would release the TMGC+C in the USA.
In November 2009, Bandai released another model with a full-color screen, the Tamagotchi-iD, in Japan and parts of Asia. Those sold outside of Japan (in the Philippines, for example) include a Chinese / English instruction manual. Because of this, members have posted they expect it will be released in Australia or the USA. Again, Bandai has never said they would release the Tamagotchi-iD in Australia or the USA.

Within the past few months (February-March 2010), Bandai America (responsible for Tamagotchi products in the USA) have said they will release a new Tamagotchi in the USA in summer 2010. It will be called the "TamaTown Tama-Go by Tamagotchi." This product will be completely different from the TMGC+C & Tamagotchi-iD, and will not have a full-color screen.
Why does Bandai not want to release a Color screen tamagotchi to the US. WTH, do we get all the black and white pixel ones. Does Bandai not like the US or something?

In American, there are too many toys to choose from. The "TamaTown Tama-Go by Tamagotchi" will cost about $20 US. In Japan, color-screen Tamagotchis cost about 5000 yen, which is about $50 US. If Bandai America released a Tamagotchi that cost that much, American consumers wouldn't buy it. Instead they would select a less expensive toy. Bandai is not going to release a toy that only a very few people will buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
In American, there are too many toys to choose from. The "TamaTown Tama-Go by Tamagotchi" will cost about $20 US. In Japan, color-screen Tamagotchis cost about 5000 yen, which is about $50 US. If Bandai America released a Tamagotchi that cost that much, American consumers wouldn't buy it. Instead they would select a less expensive toy. Bandai is not going to release a toy that only a very few people will buy.
They're also probably taking advantage of their general audience, who would probably buy it no matter what as long as it's no more than the already pretty low price of around $15 (Why, like I previously posted elsewhere, V2-4.5 and V6 were bolted on to the bases of V1 and V5, respectively). No offense, but Bandai would probably only improve if these buyers thought more about what's in the Tamas, etc.

Sorry I've been ranting on in different topics. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back