Dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Kristin </3

Reaction score
So what was the dream you had last night?

My dream:

It was kind of like an awkward video game for five year olds. Ksenia, Michelle, and I had to follow around a fly without touching the 'lava' and using the platforms to get around the room. We finally managed to trap the fly behind a curtain, then it told us we had to rescue TK from Donkey Kong. We got distracted and bought banana splits. Then we forgot what we were supposed to do and couldn't find the fly. So we gave up.

Yeah. I didn't just make that up, either.

So, what dream did you have last night?

It was really weird. Yesterday i had two performances of my school musical, where i play in the pit orchestra. (this is real life) but in my dream i slept through the whole day and missed the performances. o_O I was so upset, and i knew this time i screwed up big time. Eventually i turned on my N64 (I guess i was planning on playing Majora's Mask) and at that moment, suddenly, i was in Termina. It was the end of the third day so the moon had almost fallen, but not to worry, because i could play the song of time on my ocarina! In my dream this would have not only reset time in the game, but gone back to the beginning of the day where i missed my performances. the only problem was.... I could not for the life of me find my ocarina. Which is somewhat parallel to my real life, in which i did own an ocarina, which i can't find now... Luckily i woke up then, and realized that it was morning and i hadn't in fact missed my performances, so really it was as if i reset time. If only i actually found my ocarina when i woke up, i would be so happy.

I'm sorry to have confused everyone who doesn't know what Majora's Mask is. :mellow:

^ That's amazing. xDDD -cuteavatarbtw-

Well the first part had Aoshi in it. I can't remember why. I think Misao and I were, like, gawking at him. [Rurouni Kenshin. ;D]

Second part was great. I was at some big slide at an amusment park and somehow I got off and I was flying through the air and I landed on a barn with rotten pizza on the top. 8D It was so fun. XD It was rather long, that was just paraphrased.

It was set at this river, and I was holding the world globe. The rest of my class was at the other side of the riverbank, ready to swim. What they had to do was when I called out a name of a country, they'd put their hands up and tell me the capital city. I'd then choose someone to tell me the answer, and if that person got the right answer, they'd get to swim for ten seconds. First person to the other side of the riverbank was the winner.

Nice dream, Kristin :)

For some reason, me and my friends Dina and Jody where just wondering round doing nothing.

iknowisn'tmydreamboring?

Mine was set in my school library.I walked into the library, and there was a huge crowd of kids there.So I go up to my friend Gemma and asked what was going on.She said that Muse were signing autographs.So, I rushed up to the front and got Chris and Dominic's autographs, then ran off.I then realised I hadn't gotten Matthew's, so I ran back, got his, ran off and shoved the autographs in people's faces.

It was long O.O

I had a dream last night that a Hippopotamus crashed into my house, jumped into the shower,and started doing drugs/getting high. Then it threw coffee in my face. But Then this guy I like jumped up thorugh the toilet and saved me, called the hippo a w"**e while killing it with a bar of soap. He grabbed me by my shirt and threw me out of the bathroom, and was like "Huzzah! You are saved...Don't let me catch you with him again!"

Yeah. I don't like hippos. And the fact that my crush crawled/jumped out of a toilet, yeah. Weird Dream much? It was extremley trippy too, like, everything was lava-lampish.

Okay, okayokayokay. xD I thought my dreams were going to be Saito free for a while, but apparently not.

Saito was in my sunroom/living room reading. In the middle of the night. o_o He was looking rather scary in that chair, but Misao, Yahiko and I were occupied with other things. XD

It started out with something to do with Sims, and then it changed. It was like, I was a peasant or something, working for this horrible person, and I had a group of friends of different ages that were like my family, and then this kind man came along, and said that he would buy 6 of us to work for him, and me and my "family" wanted to go, and he chose us, but then somehow it swapped round and the others that weren't chosen went to work fior the man, and my family went to work for The Queen. And the place was my old school...It was weird.

I think that the friends like family could either be Maximum Ride, which I've been thinking about a lot lately, or it could be my friends, who are basically a part of me. The horrible person would be me doing something that I don't want to do, but I haven't figured that out yet. Everything swapping could be about me or something changing, and working for the Queen could be that the change is for the better. My old school...well I've been missing it alot lately.

Yes, I interpret my dreams.

It was very weird.

Me and my mum were at my school, and sticking things into the grass.

Lately, my dreams are just uninteresting.

My computer was controlling itself in my dream. Then, I woke up for a while. My second dream was it was my 1st day of term in September and the time had gone back, how creepy is that?

Once I dreamt I was at a funeral in a church, and during it a felt really sad and serious, but I didn't cry and all. It was a sad dream, but the next morning my Mum asked me what I was dreaming about, because apparently I was laughing my head off! Huh?

I had an American Idol dream 8D

The guys on american idol all got in a horrible car crash, most of them were in wheelchairs and one of them died (I don't know which one..) and they had to bring John Park back. x]

wow..

Mine makes me seem a little stuck up o_____o

But then again it's just a dream.

Well. Me and my friends were at the front office at school and there was this piece of paper on the desk which said ''Highest Achieving Students Of Each Year Level'' For Year 8, which is the year I'm in, it had my name there. So I was highest achieving. MWAHAHA.

The End.

I had a dream last night that I gave birth to a baby. 0_0

It was a baby girl and she was really really tiny, only about 10 cm long! She wasn't premature or sick or anything. She was perfectly healthy but she was just really really small. o_0

I woke up and was like 'What the hell?!?!'

I had a dream that My Chemical Romance FINALLY released the new record. I was outside, listening to it for the first time on my iPod, walking under our tree, which was blooming. So, it was obviously around this time of the year. Only, it was night, so I don't know why I was outside. xD But, I fell in love with this one particular song. When the dream was happening, I could vividly hear what the song sounded like, the words and everything. It was Gerard, their lead singer, and it sounded like MCR. But I've never heard the song before. I can't remember exactly what the song said, or what it sounded like, though. Not anymore. And then I remember logging onto a computer and telling Ginny about the song over Facebook. xD

~Mew

I saw a weird dream about my chemistry teacher being on our maths lesson and giving us some weird blue cookies. And when I woke up, I wanted those cookies :mellow:

And a few days ago I saw a dream about me and my best friend going to this shop and doing some really bad stuff there. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back