Tokio hotel

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

babytamtam

Reaction score
There was another topic on tokio hotel but it's over two years old O:

In case you don't know, Tokio hotel are a german band that has four members. I love them all so much. Yes I did spell tokio right because it's the german spelling.

OMG! 'When' I was in the gothic stage, I used to be obsessed with them, although my best friend still is, I still listen to their cd, every once in a while, they're okay, I'm not really into them now.

Ah, Tokio hotel.I was hoping for a topic like this.

Yes, I like TH.Although, I am not obsessed, my friend felt like screaming (but she didn't.We were at the school library) when she saw this.Finally, she has something to post in that is not RP xD .

Oh don't ask me that. I love all their songs but at the moment I am currently obsessing over jung und nicht mehr jugendfrei. They made that song when they were devilish and I think it's a very awesome song. :)

They're alright, I guess. I prefer other German artists like Peter Fox and such.

I was actually in Germany at the time that their drummer got attacked, and my exchange partner, I remember, hates them. I recall her saying, jokingly, of course, "Someone should have done it sooner."

--Side note: this has no intent to offend anyone who likes them, at all. I'm not one to express open, violent hatred towards any kind of music. It's just my strongest Tokio Hotel memory.

They're alright, I guess. I prefer other German artists like Peter Fox and such.I was actually in Germany at the time that their drummer got attacked, and my exchange partner, I remember, hates them. I recall her saying, jokingly, of course, "Someone should have done it sooner."

--Side note: this has no intent to offend anyone who likes them, at all. I'm not one to express open, violent hatred towards any kind of music. It's just my strongest Tokio Hotel memory.
Gustav D:

I have a lot of pics from Devilish days. They were soo cute back then =)
I <3 That Day, its ALWAYS stuck in my head
They were weren't they! But they are Gorgeous now. :)

I think I have bill and tom's number and an email address for their website and an address to send fanmail and request autographs but 1. If they do answer the phone I will freak and hang up 2. sending a letter to Germany will cost a fortune. O:

Me and my friend were going through pictures of Bill and his hair through the stages. I'm not sure that makes sense. It was really funny.

I love Tokio Hotel, but I'm not too much of a fan of Humanoid. I prefer their older stuff and, of course, when it's in German. I don't listen to their English songs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back