Tamagotchi Does Not Like The Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmaiskewl

Reaction score
Ok, so last week I rediscovered my tamagotchis(a V.2 and a Famalitchi) and put new, out of the package, batteries in them. Everything is going great and they turned into adults. Two days ago the matchmaker arrives on my Famalitchi. I press the middle button then the screen goes blank like the battery died. I switched batteries to see if it truely was the battery and put the 'dead' battery in the V.2 tamagotchi. It did it's beeping and an egg appeared! I put the other battery in the Famalitchi and an egg appeared too!

So today the matchmaker arrived for my V.2 this morning and I have a little boy. The matchmaker arrived on my Famalitchi less than half an hour ago. I pressed the middle button and the partner arrived on screen, then everything went crazy! The partner was a blur of pixels and the screen froze! :eek:

Should I try taking out the battery and puting it back in :eek: I've got about 4 other tamagotchis that are waiting to be used again. It's just the Famalichi was my favorite :D

It might be a glitch. It might also be the wrong batteries. Check so they surley are the CR2032. I don't think the tama is SO advanced so they can like or dislike the matcmaker. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back