Japanese vs. English

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

purpurn

Reaction score
I've been looking over the different tamas, and I like some of the newer gens of English tamas, but the one they are going to be putting out soon has me a little disenchanted with Bandai America... :/

Looking at some of the Japanese versions like Morino and Mothra, I find them to be a little more interesting... Even the color plus looks more interesting.

Poll - Thoughts - Post here :) I wanna know what others think!

I've noticed this trend as well. The Japanese versions, of equivalent American versions, almost always seem to have a little more to them.

MagicBoa, Chii_V2,

I agree. I do like pretty much any version of a tama, but the more Japanese tamas I get the more I seem to like them hahah. I just got a Mothra no Tamagotchi - so far, I think it's one of the most fun! or cutest... I dunno. I'm also a Godzilla dweeb hahah.

I own only one Japanese tamagotchi. But I always want to play with that one more then any other tamagotchi. (Angel-Gotch) I tend to lean more on the japanese digital pets over anything else on a brouder scale. Although, I do love my Digivice (Season 3 too....My favorite American digital pet... I don't know if they are still described as a tamagotchi or associtated with them.... besides being simmilar...))

If you compare two... Usually its the Japanese things that win.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like both because they both have their own special attributes. Japanese Tamagotchis do tend to have more novel characters and interesting features though.

Hmm. I dont have much experience with Jap. Tamas but I don't really like one over the other. I mean their all Tamagotchis...so :ichigotchi: Yeah. I dont really have anything to say. The closest thing I have to a Jap. Tama is a V4 I got from Hong Kong on Amazon or something... :angry: Its in english and everything. I like the skin though, its different than the American ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back