Fake Japanese Tamagotchi on made-in-china.com!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't read that text, but something about it still dosen't seem right, I think it is a fake, though a good one, thanx for warning!

That is DEFINATLY a fake! Mimichi looks NOTHING like THAT!! Plus, the packaging isn't real, I've owned many tamagotchis from all regions, none of which the packaging ever looked like that! Thanks for the warning,

This is 100% fake! The writing on the packaging is all wrong, even for a Japanese made toy the characters are wrong, the last character is 100% wrong. I would say DO NOT buy it. Thanks for posting this fake though, it may have saved someone lots of money.

hahahahaha :) what? Tamakohha? (laughs at the name) it says たまこっは "TaMaKohHa" instead of たまごっち"TaMaGotChi" :) this is funny! hahahahaha! :(

I would not but this item, even though it appears to have a BanDai logo on it. I've never seen BanDai packaging like that, and the characters look funny.

It definitely is a fake and I wouldn't buy it.

It defidantly is a fake but I have to give them credit, if it wasn't for the packageing, I would think it was real! It reminds me of that fake TMGC+C video that's been going around the web lately! To tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind trying it out to see what it is!

I'm loose injapanese but it says "connects now with the URApet!".It surewasn't the closest one to tamagotchi.

I would like to tell you that my friend has faced same problem to buy made in china supplier. they have to cheat him. After few days ago I was buy another supplier the name of Chinabuye supplier to buy three Iphone. Thanks for this is very information information.

Obviously it was 'made in china'. The japanese characters read "Ta-ma-ko-tsu-ha" where it should read "Ta-ma-go-tsu-chi" (tsu and chi together make 'tamagotchi')

The packaging is nothing like it should be, the device looks exactly like the fakes all my friends bought at the $2 shop, only to realise they weren't tamagotchi's. You can also see the IR Panel seems a bit shorter.

Fake.

Fake. Besides, a Tamakohha doesn't exist

た=Ta ま=Ma こ=Ko っは=Hha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back