Pick a design!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design would you want most to appear?

• Glow in the Dark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soft Shell (Jelly like)

• Animal Print

• Heat sensitive (When you touch it it changes color)

• Solid Color

• See through

• Multi-Colored

• Others

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JULiiExo

Reaction score
Pick one!

Please say what you chose, and explain why!

Thanks! :pochitchi:

heat senitive. exept it should have some design on it but still be heat sensitive. it would be sorta like having a different tamagotchi for every mood youre in, but the same pet.

yea!

That'd be really cool!!

We ought to tell admin about this :pochitchi:

[SIZE=8pt]yah, heat sensitive, it would be sooooooo cool :furawatchi: (with design too)[/SIZE]

SRY i posted twice :furawatchi:

I can't decide!
It would be between heat sensitive and glow in the dark.
lol!

I wrote to admin about the heat sensitive one, and maybe he/she can tell bandai!!

I would DEFINETLY get the heat sensitive one if it comes out!!!

I think heat sensitive would be kind of wierd on a tamagotchi, I mean think about it.......

I didn't vote but I think Glow in the Dark would be wicked awesome! :furawatchi:

:( I chose others because my idea was that whenever you touched it, The desighn would turn into ANYthing you felt like. I wish I had one of those!! :( :huh:

I'd say glow in the dark.

I dont think heat sensitive is POSSIBLE !!

:( I chose others because my idea was that whenever you touched it, The desighn would turn into ANYthing you felt like. I wish I had one of those!! :( :huh:
Well that would be kind of hard to be accomplish...

but that would be sooooooo cool though! :( :( :( :(

I'd say glow in the dark.I dont think heat sensitive is POSSIBLE !!
Heat sensitive is Very possible!

Heat sensitive is just like those mood rings. They chang color according to the heat!

:( :( :( :( :( :huh: :( :( :( :(

I want Jelly! Like silicone. If u let it fall nothing would happen.

U no those Ibook's G3's??? That would be a cool kinda skin for them!!!! :)

Jelly kind can also be softy!

That be cool, and your hand would feel good!

Lols

i chose soft jello like because they would be SOO coool if they were jello!

A lot of people consider the Heat-Sensing tamagotchi a good idea, but here's what i think...

Since my tamagotchi is mainly in my pocket, it would get kind of hot right? so the tamagotchi will pretty much be the same heat-sensed color, plus they're so little they will absorb the warmth through your hands, it is a good idea, but not for something that i put in my pocket most of the time, plus it wouldn't be wise to leave your tama in the sun to make it chance colors, it could fry it ;)

What i would love to have is a clear green tamagotchi, a bright forest green, i would pay over 20$ for one of those :eek: I love clear colors, and green is my favorite color, bandai needs to make some sort of website where you can customize your tamas look or something ;) they would definitly sell a lot you know. but that's just what i think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back