My fail story.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SugaryGoesRAWR

Reaction score
It started around a saturday night. 10:14 PM .Four girls named Rebecca, Amanda, Taylor and Mikayla sat around a mysterious object, named an "Ouija Board" .Of course, they were at a sleepover.The candles were lighted and Amanda had a hook to turn on the light when needed.The girls put their hands on the pointer."Is a spirit of some sort present?" Taylor asked, her voice deep but girly.The pointer made a Y E S .They gasped with excitement, unaware of the answer to the next question.The answer that would shock them all."Who...are you?" Rebecca asked in her high voice.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Pfft, my names fail, but that's the best I could think of O:

-REBECCA'S POINT OF VIEW-

We held pur breath, as the pointer moved.It moved to a bunch of random words, but Mikayla was concentrating very hard and writing down the letters.She ordered them then gasped."It's the devil!" she hissed.Amanda opened her mouth to say something then closed it."Gis' a look, then aye?" joked Mikayla, grabbing the notepad.She read it and screamed."She's right!".The girls took their attention back to the board."Rebecca will ask the questions from now on" Mikayla announced.I nodded, knowing of all the questions to ask."Why are you with us?" I asked.F O R Y O U T O G O T O H X L L.Amanda moved back a bit then got up."I'm getting food and drinks." she announced.Taylor went with her.They came back with chips, lollies/candy, fizzy/soda and popcorn.They ate and drank the refreshements as they went.I calmed myself."Should I ask the question, Prove you're here?" I asked the others.They all nodded.I turned back to the board and took in a deep breath."Prove that you're here.Don't break anything, just prove it" I ordered.The TV flicked onto Disney channel ."AHH! DISNEY! NOOO!" Mikayla blurted, laughing.Amanda hit her arm."This is serious!" She snapped.Suddenly, I saw a figure.I drew in a sharp breath."Guys...look" I said shakily, pointing a finger at the shadow.The room fell silent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Comment if you want :3

-MIKAYLA'S POINT OF VIEW-

I jumped up."HI YA!" I yelled, getting into a karate position.The figure moved forward forward.Taylor pulled me down."Don't!" she hissed.The figure picked me up.Next thing I knew, I was flying across the room.SLAM! Into the wall.The figure had it's focus on me for a few more seconds, then looked at the others."Ow...my head" I moaned."You die now." the figure said.Suddenlly, Amanda jerked up, her eyes wide and glassy, as if she were in a trance.She walked towards me, somehow a knife got into her hand.I got up and grabbed that hand, thrusting it down.Rebecca screamed."OH MY GOD! SHE'S POSESSED!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.We were at my house.Lucky my brother and parents were out at the bar."I'll call a priest" Taylor said, dialing a number on the phone.Minutes later, she hung up."He's on his way in an hour" she confirmed."In an hour!?" I screamed."WE DON'T HAVE THE TIME!".Taylor shrugged."Better than nothing." she said."Hey, 'Kayla.Can I use your computer?" Rebecca asked.I nodded."Just, not anything too stupid." I muttered.Rebecca sat down in front of the computer, and typed in "The devil's weaknesses, non god related" on google."Wow, great use of keywords, Becks" Taylor muttered.Rebecca rolled her eyes.

PHAILING PARAGRAPH.

Latest posts

Back