NEW TAMATOWN SNEAK PEAK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samtchi

Reaction score
Calling all Tamagotchi Fans!!The virtual pet known and loved around the world has under gone a face lift. Renamed TamaTown Tama-Go™, the revamped virtual pet offers fans a whole new way to play with the Tamagotchi characters at home, online at www.tamatown.com and on the go!

While you still have to remember to keep your little character well fed and rested, the redesigned portable, Easter egg-sized Tama-Go is larger featuring a new high contrast, four-gray scale display screen, an interchangeable design face plate and one TamaTown collectible character figure. Attach the TamaTown collectible character figure to your Tama-Go and activate character specific games in your device. Fans can collect more characters to receive special rewards in their Tama-Go that can be redeemed online. Sold separately, each TamaTown figure includes two character-specific games and shopping items when placed on the TamaTown Tama-Go.

Springtime Festivities at new tamatown.com!

This month Bandai will post online names that are finalists for one of TamaTown’s new cities. Tama fans are invited to vote for their favorite cityname. The poll to help Bandai select TamaTown’s new cities’ names is now open and votes will be accepted through April 23, 2010. This is just a tease of more fun to come from www.tamatown.com, including a web site re-launch this summer! The enhanced web site will unveil new cities, games, and downloadable content and shopping opportunities for Tama fans to explore!

Note: The above press release was send via email from MS&L on behalf of Bandai America. The reference to "summer" above would therefore mean roughly July - August - September.

I got this from Tama Zone here: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=22870

Thanks goes to binary.

Here's a picture of what the places are in the new TamaTown: https://www.bandai.com/blog/wp-content/uplo.../03/989_560.png

Last edited by a moderator:
YES!! OH YES!!! Finnaly We have in coming to Open!!! i have been waiting a LONG time also i have been hearing there will be something you could buy there that is a Lovelitchi Doll and a Hapihapitchi Doll!!!!! Also i think there might be more funiture for the charator Section too!!!!! but the Picture you posted kinda looks like Memetchi Town, Now i am having a feeling that there might be a Kutchipatchi one, a Mametchi one, and a Flowertchi ONE!!!!! EHHHHHHHHHHH!! i am so exicted!!!!! :(

..wow..bandai really makes the tamagotchi more dazzling...i don't know what to get now...tamagotchi iD,TMGC+C, or the new tamagotchi that you've told....

Not to change the subject, but Roxas2631, you should so get the Tamagotchi ID. It has color!!

Please don't change the topic. If your talking about Tamagotchis, post it on "What's on Your Mind". Or to make things easier, PM him/her instead. :furawatchi:

Thats so amazing! it sounds... AMAZING! i cant w8 for it to come out! keep rocking bandai! :D :D :D

:nyatchi: :nyatchi: :lol: :D :p :pochitchi: kitties and puppies, post which won is the bestest! :p

ANYONE ANSWER YET? I LIKE THE PINK WON WITH DA CROWN :lol: WAT GAME IS HE ON? I NEVER GOT HIM THX

[SIZE=14pt]tamago info [/SIZE] i found out what the fith icon is its the icon for ataching the figurinse cool huh? also for tamatown fans in australia and new zealand like me the tamago is expected for next year in australia but might come erly for xmas if were lucky and also for evaryone one of the most popular tamas is gonna be on the tmgc go her name starts with l its lavulitchi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: ill post more info that i discover about the tamago dudes

long live kuchipatchi daitchi :D :p :(

YES!! OH YES!!! Finnaly We have in coming to Open!!! i have been waiting a LONG time also i have been hearing there will be something you could buy there that is a Lovelitchi Doll and a Hapihapitchi Doll!!!!! Also i think there might be more funiture for the charator Section too!!!!! but the Picture you posted kinda looks like Memetchi Town, Now i am having a feeling that there might be a Kutchipatchi one, a Mametchi one, and a Flowertchi ONE!!!!! EHHHHHHHHHHH!! i am so exicted!!!!! :blink:
well your right there is swirly sweet city and flower hills park and also a patchi forest city but it hasent been named yet no info on a mame city also im so excited :D just some more[SIZE=14pt] tamago info[/SIZE]

This is so kwl!!! :lol: Now we actually have an idea of when the tamago could be comming out. im definitely getting one.
yeah itl be the newiest and coolest tamagotchi for english im gonna get the one that is my profile photo coz kuchipatchi is the cooliest tamagotchi my fave dude daitchi also for pricing for australia and new zealand will be bout 30 bucks in australia and will go down if they realese a second wave colour most likley to 20 bucks but if the figs keep on trucking there most likley to stay at 30 $30 is just wat itl probaly cost for the tamago in australia and the figs are most likley gonna be 10 bucks now if you say that bandai said they will be 20 thats because thats the amrican prise so usaly australia and newzealand are dearer now the new zealand price if australia was 30 then new zealand would be like $35 or evan more seeing that newzealand are more expenceive than australia sorry to drag on about pricing to much :D :(

[SIZE=14pt]tamago info[/SIZE] dudes go kuchipatchi :D

When I went on TamaTown's website, I saw Lovelitchi in the trailer for the new TamaTown!

This means that the anime may come to the US!

I don't think I like the whole concept of needing a whole other figurine to unlock games... that just seems like more of a way for them to make money. I mean I guess you could argue that the website has been doing something similar for years (unlocking items to buy), but I never really used the site all that much either. I like a toy that is completely self-contained and can be used to the full extent without purchasing other add-ons. That's just my opinion, though. It looks a bit like a watered down Tamagotchi Color, which I already have. Still, since it will probably only be around $20, it might be worth purchasing *shrug*.

Yay!

The new tamatown look really cool!

I hope that they have some new games on there.

I suck at the ones they have now D=

Can't wait for the new tama-go!

Who's with me?!

=3

♥Rainsong (lollypops and evil barbies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back