BLINKIEZ ARE SCARY FKZ

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroMametchi

Reaction score
I was sleeping, all was calm, no one was awake except me. I couldn't sleep... Green Blinkie by my side. All of a sudden, I hear : " AHEEHEEEHEE!" THe fking blinkie woke up. I couldn't sleep, i ran into my Mum and DAD'S ROOM.

I see you do not like Blinkies, but there's no need to be rude about them! Some TamaTalkers do like Blinkies, and your post may upset them. If you don't like Blinkies, please don't post in the forum for people who do like them!

I see you do not like Blinkies, but there's no need to be rude about them! Some TamaTalkers do like Blinkies, and your post may upset them. If you don't like Blinkies, please don't post in the forum for people who do like them!
Please note the date of last posting when looking to post in topics, especially in this forum. Posting in topics that haven't been active for 3 months or longer is considered "bumping," as outlined in THIS topic. You are more than welcome to create a new topic rather than reviving old ones. Thank you! :)

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back