My take on the JD issue...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Astromeno

Reaction score
I saw some of the items on their site, and not all looked all fakey (THERE ARE INAPPROPRIATE ITEMS MENTIONED ON THEIR SITE THERE, THOUGH). Maybe they manufacture some Bandai items for Bandai, and are just selling it like those wholesale websites do. I heard, though, one time that when a company has items made in China, that they turn over design documents or such (This could be wrong!). Also, that color pet they have here (https://jidantoys.en.ecplaza.net/61.asp AGAIN THERE ARE INNAPROPRIATE ITEMS SAID ON OTHER PARTS OF THE SITE AS WELL), do you think it could be rebadged as a non-tama? The screen looks kind of ugly, though What do you think?. The reason I put up those messages capitalized was to be a more effective disclaimer, not to be rude)

It is illegal, but some people like JD can get away with it.

They should be prohibited to do these things.

it looks really kawaii :angry: but they should stop calling there pets tamagotchis

Yes, I agree that they should not be called Tamagotchis, but does BanDai have Tamagotchi copyrighted? If they do, then it's copyright infringement. If not, then they can't do anything. I'm not defending JD--far from it. I think that if someone sees these pets for sale, they should do their homework and learn how to tell if the product is a genuine Tamagotchi before purchasing. Those JDs are pretty convincing, and someone who dosen't know what to look for will be ripped off.

that JD thing is a TOTAL fake!!!That bunny thing is ugly!maybe bandai should do something? :mellow:

EPIC FAIL!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back