New colors for Tamagotchi iD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could get an iD, maybe a blue-silver one.

I'm pretty sure I'll get the blue-silver one too but it might be hard to convince my mom, because I already have a Tamagotchi Color...

I wish I could get one, I would get the pink and gold one. ;) But could it be sent in the U.S?

Last edited by a moderator:
what is a tamagotchi ID are they sold in canada if so where???
The Tamagotchi iD is the second-generation Color Tamagotchi in the line. It allows one to download special items, minigames, and backgrounds (I think) to the iD from a Japanese cell phone with IR (the site the phone needs to access is tama-id.com, though it will not work for computers or international phones, I have heard). Unfortunately, they are Japan-only, unless a store has imported iDs from Japan or Asia. It is unlikely the product in this form will reach America or Canada, since Bandai is rolling out the new TamaTown line later in the year.

I don't have one, though, as I implied in my previous post here. ;)

I saw both of them on Ebay a few days ago. The blue/silver one looks great!! Too bad I bought my blue iD. I should have waited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back