Special Prize

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just met a hitodetchi who had it and i exchanged it to dream mic. amother one i exchanged from 3rd place trophy. And my last one is from MO6472 who exchanged two of them from same person
<
to destiny stars
<

I had to pay a good price to get that trophy...
<

I just met a hitodetchi who had it and i exchanged it to dream mic. amother one i exchanged from 3rd place trophy. And my last one is from MO6472 who exchanged two of them from same person ^_^ to destiny stars :eek: I had to pay a good price to get that trophy... :blink:
I saw it in your room but I have no idea how to get it by winning by myself

It's random, and most of the people who get special prizes have really low points, like I saw some random person with a score of 930. :p :mimitchi: ;)

Usually special trophies are in low-level but ultimate silver-gold CD level guys room.

And usually they dont understand those special awards are rare. I exhanged two special trophies to two destiny stars.

It isn't, because special awards winners has so low contest points.

Normally they're under 10th place in the result box, maybe it's 11th place?
Nope, it can't be because ME2621 got 11th place at last contest and he got 11-30 places trophy.

It's award what you get when you won special place.

It looks like gotchi king and it has something around it.

Those awards are pretty rare. If you want to see special price, check out ME2620's room. He have 5 special prices.

I work really hard for it! And my brother helps too.

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back