You're banned!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchi215

Reaction score
Yeah so I got this from another forum. Doesn't matter.

Anyway, to play this game, one must ban the above member from the site for any reason they should see fit. For example:

Person 1: mametchi215, You're banned for having numbers in your name!

Person 2: You're banned for ending that sentence in an exclamation mark.

Person 3: You're banned for eating cheese!

Ect...

Let the games begin!

You're banned for inspiring me to sing about Mario. (look at "Funny moments in life" in (Non)TamaTalk)

You're banned for copying me and singing Do the Mario with your sister. O:<

(I'm not mad. I'm just kidding. xD)

Last edited by a moderator:
Your banned for liking My Sisters Keeper!(but really I love that moviexD Made me cry like at 3 different times)

You're banned for saying that my weight scares you (if you calculated it right)

((Aw im sorry xD I didnt see your height xD lolol. Well my cousin is about your height and she weighs less then you but shes only 12 =P))

You're banned for telling porygonlord that they're banned for telling Sugary That She's banned for telling littlechocowolf that they're banned for telling Krystal that she's banned for telling Littlechocowolf that they're banned for telling Krystal that she's banned for telling It's Littlechocowolf that they're banned for telling It's Teri that they're banned for telling Krystal that they're banned for telling porygonlord that they're banned...

#Pant#

You're banned for telling porygonlord that they're banned for telling Sugary That She's banned for telling littlechocowolf that they're banned for telling Krystal that she's banned for telling Littlechocowolf that they're banned for telling Krystal that she's banned for telling It's Littlechocowolf that they're banned for telling It's Teri that they're banned for telling Krystal that they're banned for telling porygonlord that they're banned...
#Pant#
OMG. xDD

Ezzie; You're banned for being my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back