TamaTown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memetchi <3

Reaction score
I can't get into TamaTown! I click on Music City, and the numbers don't show up! :D I've tried EVERYTHING! Can someone help me? ;)

yeah the numbers don't show and you have to wait forever.

I'm glad you posted this because I thought I was the only one ;)

yeah the numbers don't show and you have to wait forever.
I'm glad you posted this because I thought I was the only one ;)
i didn't get on music city yesterday :p I'm loading music city right now and the numbers are showing up :D I had to delete the added stuff that we don't use on the computer

Yeah my computer was slow too like yours it didnt show numbers but I just waited a long time and then the numbers showed and i got in MC:)

But that doesn't happen anymore now it works normally ;)

It's not hacking because my third (level3 guest) account can't get in tamatown :huh:

Ahh... It won't let me login to music city. It says "Your username or password is wrong" again. :(
Really? It's doing that to me, too! Hm, think they're updating and not letting anyone on or something? Strange indeed...

It's happening again. :D I hope it doesn't happen again any time soon. :( Because it's getting on my nerves. :( Then sometimes it loads way too long. :eek: Music City has to do a lot of updates. :D

Has anyone been able to access https://new.tamatown.com? I've been trying since May 30 but I keep getting "connection lost" error :D
That's strange cz I haven't had any problems now. I've been able to log in Music City.

I thought that my account was deleted. so i made a new one. This problem is really annoying.
Yeah, This is an annoying glitch but at least I'm happy that it's not happening so often ;)

oh no...wonder what the problem is then. :D v6 is practically useless without Tamatown! I only have 1 meal and 1 snack! :(

Latest posts

Back