OB [second remake]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 189013

Reaction score
I made another Open Book remake. Because the old one was a little cheesy after about chapter four, plus it was going a little fast. No title yet. I'll try to think of something eventually. xD

Honest opinions? Only constructive criticism, please.

It was a day like any other. Gray clouds, and raindrops falling from the sky, then landing on the bedroom window with a quiet tapping sound. I suppose this might have been what woke me up, but I'm sure going to bed early the previous night was the cause. I slowly opened my eyes to look at the time. It was only a little after six in the morning, which meant I was the only one up. I sat up and looked at the bottom of my bed. My black cat, Pringles, was awake. He looked at me, and I could tell he was disturbed. He meowed, and I was sure that he meant 'Clarice, don't wake me up so early.' If cats could talk, that's what he'd be telling me.

I inched out of bed and brushed my orange hair behind my ears. I'm sure I was making a lot of noise as I moved around my room. Since everyone was still in bed, most likely, though, I was sure nobody could hear.

I started walking down the stairs when a voice from behind made me stop.

"You couldn't sleep in either, Clarice?" It was my older brother, Nelson. It was unexpected, but I had a feeling he would be awake. He almost always gets up before anyone in the family.

I turned around to look at him. He was fully dressed and didn't look at all tired. More than likely, he had already been up for a half hour or more. I shook my head in response. "No, actually" I said with a yawn. I think he was just as surprised as I was to see me awake at this hour. Normally, I don't wake up until noon.

Yeah, there's a lot more than this. I just can't be bothered to post more right now. -is lazy-

Latest posts

Back