Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Favorite Ancestor Tamagotchi...

• Please log in to reply

Poll: What is your favorite ancestor Tamagotchi? (32 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote Guests cannot vote

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 03 January 2011 - 08:13 PM ( #52 )

Finally have a little more time over the break to pull out my Oceangotchi. I had forgotten how fun and incredibly difficult these ones can be! It's definitely one of my favorites because of its complexity, oddly enough. I also like it because of the motion sensor function.

-EbilKitteh-

• ebilkitteh user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:22 PM ( #53 )

There all so appealing! I'd die if I died without ever having a Devilgotchi [just noticed that I'd die twice!]... Thats why when I get a phone Imma gonna try find the TamaMonster APP =3

On another note, I'm bidding on an osu & mesu set now <3

Edited by -EbilKitteh-, 03 January 2011 - 09:22 PM.

tama v9

• tama-v9 user photo

Posted 04 January 2011 - 10:26 PM ( #54 )

My favorite is Oceangotchi

Tama-Chief

• tama-chief user photo

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:27 AM ( #55 )

Morino by far :D, to be honest ive tried many of the tamas and i love them all< but tamagotchi plus and all the american connections im not a big fan of. I like to stick to the japanese

tamagotchigeek14

• tamagotchigeek14 user photo

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:31 PM ( #56 )

I currently don't have any but I'm getting an Angel soon. From what I've read I think that the Angel is the best. :).

TamaFanC

• tamafanc user photo

Posted 02 December 2011 - 11:07 PM ( #57 )

Hmm, which do you prefer/think is better? A devilgotchi or a yasashii? Hard to choose, I know. :angry:

Tinkalila

• tinkalila user photo

Posted 31 December 2011 - 05:06 PM ( #58 )

Oceangotchi. I like they way they used the sound sensors. :)

euphoricdelirium

• euphoricdelirium user photo

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:38 AM ( #59 )

I simply loved Osu/Mesu and the P2. I wish they still made them though, they're such a burden to find nowadays! :angry:

MintyDreams7

• mintydreams7 user photo

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:28 PM ( #60 )

I've wanted a Devilgotchi for a long time, but they're far too pricy for my wallet. XD

Since my last post in this thread, I haven't had any luck at all with finding any new Digimon.
eBay is impossible due to insane sellers and artifical inflation, and I haven't had any miracle thrift store finds. *insert sad face here*

tamatalker22

• tamatalker22 user photo

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:33 PM ( #61 )

what is a P2 i've heard all about them i just have no clue what they are

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 08 March 2012 - 12:53 AM ( #62 )

what is a P2 i've heard all about them i just have no clue what they are

It's one of the original (vintage) Tamagotchis, released in the late '90s, pre-Connection. You can read more about them at this link: http://www.mimitchi....html/tindex.htm (more specifically, the FAQ section).

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:35 AM ( #63 )

My favorite (and only) ancestor of mine is P2... but I would have preferred a P1 because it has Mametchi. :mametchi: I'm getting an angel and that will soon become my favorite!

jordboss

• jordboss user photo

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:47 AM ( #64 )

My favourite version often changes, depending on what I am running. Usually I run vintages and not many connections.

At the moment my favourite version is the Osutchi and Mesutchi. I am running two of each and I'm really enjoying them. I plan to mate them and cross breed with differnent generations and characters and see how long I can keep them going for.

However, I do like the P2 a lot. I think this is mainly because it was one of the first tamagotchi that I had and that it has Mimitchi on there and that he is really easy to get. So my favourite is both :)

MagicMimitchi

• magicmimitchi user photo

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:58 AM ( #65 )

Vintage Tamagotchis are amazing. My favorite would have to be the P1/P2. They're just so simple and back in the day the technology was cutting edge. I have an old P2 and Tamagotchi Angel that I've had since the late 90s, so their wear is showing some.

Did some bargain shopping on ebay recently to get some cheap ancestors. Got a MIB Teal P1 for $24, a Japanese P2 with a free case for $30 and I was able to score a Osu/Mesu pair for about $30 (including shipping). Long story short, I asked the seller to test them to see if they worked, the Osutchi worked perfectly but he couldn't get Mesutchi open so I was only going to buy Osutchi. Mesutchi had a really tight screw on the back of it, so it couldn't be tested. Later he told me he got it working but he had to break corner where the screw was to get it open. In the end, the seller offered the Mesutchi as a free bonus to my Osutchi. Hopefully I can get a mint working Mesutchi from him in the future. :) I plan on hatching the pair on Easter. :mimitchi:

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:26 AM ( #66 )

My favorite ancestor Tama I don't have is the Morino. I want one so much, the characters are so cute! But the Osu / Mesu has even cuter characters... Ugh... I cannot decide!

i<3froyo

• i<3froyo user photo

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:04 PM ( #67 )

Angel is my fave, then P2, then I just got my morino, so I can't tell from my first run yet, but it's definitely up there.

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:27 AM ( #68 )

Count me in on the Angelgotchi bandwagon. It's unique in many ways since it has its own set of characters, the motion sensor thing, and how cute the characters are. I recently revived my old pearl blue one and it made me realize how I missed taking care of it.