Tamagotchi V5 family hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotchi Guy46

Reaction score
Come and raise a Tamagotchi V5! It will be so much fun. The rules are:

1. You must raise a Tamagotchi V5. Not V5.5, just V5. If you do not have a V5 but you have a V5.5 and you really want to join just PM and we will work it out.

2. Maximum of six people not including myself.

3. You must reset the Tamagotchi. Members will raise the triplets until they are adults and once they are married and the second generation begins, you are out of the log. Lets try and make all of them get married and no deaths. :p

I almost forgot the date, how silly. :) The date will be on the 15th of May, which is a day great to begin the hatch-Saturday. I really hope we get some members, just PM me if you have any questions instead of posting them in here. Get you're V5's ready!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright time to hatch! Looks like it is only me and Samtchi. I wish more members would of joined but oh well. Anyway, I just pressed reset on my V5.

My first little baby is a Mimifuwatchi, family name? Hrmmm...How about Milo? I was just looking at MILO cereal. Now I have to go and take care of these little dudes. By the way, the eldest child is a male Mimifuwatchi, second child is a female Futabatchi and the youngest is a sweet little Omututchi. Here are some pics ^_^

Lets eat!

TV Surfing

I'm leaving it to you, Samtchi. I will post again when these fellas are Tots.

*I don't have pics, sorry*

I hatched my tama. Family name:

Ermmm, SAM?

Oh well, that would do.

I got the usual babies.

Are we allowed to use the cheat codes?

-samtchi

Yes, you can use the cheat codes. I plan to use them. ^_^

The SAM family, eh? I hope you get good characters! I caught a really funny picture of the Milo family. Mimifuwatchi was on the toilet and the other two were just staring at him. Omututchi's little face is priceless! Potty fun!

I also got another picture of them as toddlers. Mimifuwatchi became Mousetchi, Futabatchi became Tororotchi and the youngest lil' tot became an Ahirukutchi. Toddlers!

They just beeped for attention. I selected the last training option. :( All the best to you'r babies, Sam. I am off for now.

Not much to say except that the Milo family has reached 40% bonds. I will upload pictures later. Ya'll have a great day. :)

I just think we should close this hatch because I just expected more people. It is fun with more people and I just find it hard because I made a log on TamaZone but I will still do more hatches in the futures, sorry samtchi.

Awww.

That's too bad.

Well, all my tamas evolved into the normal toddlers, with 20% bonding.

So, my tamagotchis evolved to an adult just a while ago. They were Mametchi, Chantotchi, and Sukatchi!! So awesome!!

What happened your tamagotchis? :eek: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back