LADY GAGA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serenity III

Reaction score
Does anybody here like Lady GaGa?

I don't like most mainstream, but Lady GaGa is like such a great singer to me. Love her songs and the beats, everything basically.

What do you all think of Lady GaGa? ^_^

I love her. She's a huge inspiration to me, and I'm sure she'll be a superstar for years to come.

I agree, Serenity. Her songs definately stand out among the mainstream stuff kids listen to these days.... I don't particularly like all of them either. I pretty much love every Lady Gaga song I've heard, though, and I think she's a great singer, even without computerization, lol. Can't say that about all the singers out there. She also has a really unique style and doesn't care what people think about her which is a good attitude to have.

O: Exactly. Love her attitude as well. :]

Plus, when she preforms, she doesn't sound much more different from her songs which shows she's not a fake singer. :(

I agree with Paislypuppy and Serenity. Her sound is catchy, but not fake, her outfits are unique, her attitude is bold and fearless, and also, she's really nice. Why couldn't you like her? Of course, some people don't, and I respect their opinion, though.

Here comes the boring one..

I prefer it when she sings with more technical vocal ability and plays the piano.

I think she's wasted on this meaningless electropop stuff, personally.

Telephone is good, though, it's catchy, but I don't like the others much.

Frankly, the outfits.. I think there's a fine line between being naturally different and happy with who you are and just being attention seeking. I believe she's stepped into the latter.

People who make great music don't need silly gimmicks like that to get themselves noticed.

Here comes the boring one..I prefer it when she sings with more technical vocal ability and plays the piano.

I think she's wasted on this meaningless electropop stuff, personally.

Telephone is good, though, it's catchy, but I don't like the others much.

Frankly, the outfits.. I think there's a fine line between being naturally different and happy with who you are and just being attention seeking. I believe she's stepped into the latter.

People who make great music don't need silly gimmicks like that to get themselves noticed.
Oh.. those comments. Lol.

Er. Based on that.. I think she wore those even before she was famosa, pero I'll need to check.

YAY GAGA :)

I love her performances. And the piano covers she does of most of her songs :D

Add me to the superfan list!

Yes, I love her music. Not something I'd expect to like but it's so catchy I can't resist it! Kinda like my guillty pleasure. She does try too hard to be famous, but it defintly works, I can't wait to see what disasterous thing she'll wear next and she acts weird but is very funny. Her twitter page makes me cry because its so sweet. When she twittered about her so happy with her fans that she'd never cried in 24 years and even though she had the flu, nothing would stop her perfoming, it made me cry because her twitter page is so sweet!

Oh, and by the way,

RA RA AH AH AH ROMA ROMA MA GAGA OOH LA LA!

My favourite song lyric at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like her music, its catchy but overplayed. And I like some of her outfits. :)

I like that she is a classical pianist too, also her performances are amazing, very theatrical. I understand why people dislike her though, at first she might seem weird, too famous, or her songs or annoying blahblah. But yeah. XD

-.-" Here comes my rant.

I don't quite know what to think about her.

She's a genius in the sense that she's actually been able to pay attention to what the average sick teen wants these days and uses it to her advantage, but she's stupid because all she's doing is the traditional mainstream music but flashier.

Although people keep saying "HER MUSIC IS SO DIFFERENT! SHES UNIQUE" and blah blah blah, she really isn't.

She uses auto tune like every friggin' singer seems to do these days, she uses sex appeal and boobies to attract the attention of the average perverted teenager like every friggin singer seems to do these days, and of course uses outrageous fashion to lock everybody in. :/

I don't understand how she's a role model. For petesake that disco stick song... All she's doing is singing about a guys junk, and after seeing the Bad Romance music video it looked like she was singing about the Sex Trade. -.-"

Honestly if she didn't have her outrageous fashion, she would've been considered your average mainstream singer.

Guaranteed. :/

I can't lie, she's a wonderful singer and piano play. But why must they auto tune her voice?! Dx

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

...Aw whatever I'm looking way to much into this.

<.< I'll just go back to my J-Pop music, where every other song doesn't have to revolve around going to dance parties, drinking, or having sex. :/

Can I ask you, why does the guy featured in Lady Gaga's song, Just Dance swear at the beginning? It sounds like he's saying the S word! Listen to the beginning of Just Dance if your not sure and you may hear the guy swearing at the beginning.

EDIT:And I point out there was no reason why to swear. It just came very randomly. So why does he?

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Lady Gaga very, very much, and I like all of her songs.

-.-" Here comes my rant.
I don't quite know what to think about her.

She's a genius in the sense that she's actually been able to pay attention to what the average sick teen wants these days and uses it to her advantage, but she's stupid because all she's doing is the traditional mainstream music but flashier.

Although people keep saying "HER MUSIC IS SO DIFFERENT! SHES UNIQUE" and blah blah blah, she really isn't.

She uses auto tune like every friggin' singer seems to do these days, she uses sex appeal and boobies to attract the attention of the average perverted teenager like every friggin singer seems to do these days, and of course uses outrageous fashion to lock everybody in. :/

I don't understand how she's a role model. For petesake that disco stick song... All she's doing is singing about a guys junk, and after seeing the Bad Romance music video it looked like she was singing about the Sex Trade. -.-"

Honestly if she didn't have her outrageous fashion, she would've been considered your average mainstream singer.

Guaranteed. :/

I can't lie, she's a wonderful singer and piano play. But why must they auto tune her voice?! Dx

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

...Aw whatever I'm looking way to much into this.

<.< I'll just go back to my J-Pop music, where every other song doesn't have to revolve around going to dance parties, drinking, or having sex. :/
You'd be surprised.

Omigoshyes.

I really like Lady GaGa. I like her because she is unique and diffrent. She wears things that I am not aware of, buu that is what makes her unique.

She is diffrent becuase She is not "Put my hands up playing my song the butterflies fly away.." crap. She is a resonable singer. A.K.A worlds sexiest stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back