Is your tama...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasen221

Reaction score
I found this somewhere else but I didn't want to bump the topic......

I'm guilty, guilty, guilty. My tamas have this orange shoebox they sleep in and sit in (I have too much spare time.) and I WILL NOT feed them until the appropiate time. (Breakfast, lunch, etc.) I never let them stay unattended for more then 30 minutes. I let them gain weight, however.

Is your tama livin' the gotchi life?

Hahaha, hardly. They're on pause right now. I'm running like, four of them. It's because I'm in college and still have a ton of work to do. This isn't to say I don't take great care of them. When they're not paused, I take excellent care. They're not pampered though, don't want them to get spoiled, lol. :)

Haha not really anymore. I mean, I used to when they were brand new and my entire life revolved around them. But that only happens over vacations and my last vaca was a month ago so now they are paused for most of the day due to school, sports, etc.

Around the third generation they seem to get less interesting (at least for me anyway) so I stop caring as much. I still play games and feed them and take care of them but I don't "pamper" them anymore.

Only a few of mine would possibly called pampered. My Santaclautchi is really the only one that truly is. Lives in the safe, only played with during the holidays, and has a special cradle for it to stay in during that time.

I found this somewhere else but I didn't want to bump the topic...... 

I'm guilty, guilty, guilty. My tamas have this orange shoebox they sleep in and sit in (I have too much spare time.) and I WILL NOT feed them until the appropiate time. (Breakfast, lunch, etc.) I never let them stay unattended for more then 30 minutes. I let them gain weight, however.

Is your tama livin' the gotchi life?
My Tamagotchis themselves are not. They stay in my pocket, (Unless im playing with them), and when they sleep, and I sleep, they are on my nightstand so I can get to them easily in the morning. My Tamas, are usually pampered, but I stopped doing that when I continously got the same character. Now, I experiment, to get the characters I want, or just to see what I get. For instance, I am on an even generation, and my Tama is a female, so I am treting her with good care, because I want a Makiko. I like your avatar by the way!

I treat it like any Tamagotchi. Making sure its healthy, its hunger and happy meters are high, and play with it! :p I'd say I treat it the average treatment. ;)

Thanks for commenting on my avatar. But now I just treat them regularly.

:chohimetchi: When my tamas have batteries, I take little earring/necklace boxes, and I paint then and fill them with fluff, and I keep my tamas there at night. Either that, or I stick a pin in the wall as a little hook next to my pillow so I can guard my tama at night. They go everywhere with me. Regardless of place. During the day, it was on constant watch. It went no longer than 5 minutes without being checked. I would feed it and play with it whenever a heart would go down, trying to ensure a rare character. I even drew pictures of my current characters -_-

I have a version4.5 on its way to my house in the mail.

My Tamagotchi Color is severely pampered. It has a place of pride next to my computer, and I check on it regularly. Since getting my Tamagotchi color on the 7th of May, I have yet to have any tamagotchi die. I've had many generations on my color. -_-

My new Tamagotchi 4.5 PC pack is getting a bit pampered too. My globe design tama sits in its microphone/stang with all the cute figures right behind my tamagotchi mousepad, and I'm looking after it too.

And I just got my hexagontchi in the mail! (see my blog for pictures!) I wonder how attentive I can be with it? :chohimetchi:

Mine are pampered.When i was a little younger, I made a box and put coton inside. Then i covered it with a small cloth and i put them in.

And I still have it!! :eek:

sweet.angel :)

Well, I treat mine about average...feed when they need it, play games when it needs it, keep weight in the 30-50 range...but, no special "bed" for them...lol :angry:

I tend to leave them alone quite alot but I keep the hearts full at all Times, Make sure He is cleaned up straight away and always cure him the second he bleeps. So maybe he is pampered a little bit. I make sure he has a warm tissue or cloth but never made a box. I might do sometime soon though. :D

Occasionally. :) I just try and take good care of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
My ver4.5 is totally pamperd its the only one that is running right now so it gets alot of attention!! :) i keep it in his little tree stand thingy most of the time but ive recently being keeping him in a glass box with tissues inside. And he never leaves my side i take him everywhere even to skool!!! [of course hes on silent though so i dont get in trouble!] I also do all the basic stuff lie feed him, play with him and care for him. B) :) But then there's the ocassional time when i take him to tamatown as a little treat and spoil him rotten getting all these items and gotchi points!! :) :p anywayz this post is getting too long, but yeah i do pamper my tama!!

B) MEMETCHI7 :D

My ver4.5 is totally pamperd its the only one that is running right now so it gets alot of attention!! :eek: i keep it in his little tree stand thingy most of the time but ive recently being keeping him in a glass box with tissues inside. And he never leaves my side i take him everywhere even to skool!!! [of course hes on silent though so i dont get in trouble!] I also do all the basic stuff lie feed him, play with him and care for him. :p :D But then there's the ocassional time when i take him to tamatown as a little treat and spoil him rotten getting all these items and gotchi points!! :D :eek: anywayz this post is getting too long, but yeah i do pamper my tama!! B) MEMETCHI7 B)
memetchi 7 makes a good point. When I run more than one Tamagotchi, I tend to favor one over the other, so now, I only run one at a time, to ensure the best care for that Tamagotchi, and the best...pampering. :p

Pampered?

Hm, not really.

I have a little bed I made, but there's not room for 4 tamas. They'll get their own little snoozing places when I make more beds, but for now they have their own purse--

Okay, I take them everywhere with me and I use a bigger purse to tote them around in than I used to. And the first thing I do when I wake up is check on them. So maybe they're a tiny bit pampered. But 4 tamas are hard to take care of properly, ya know? And I'm a busy woman, ya know?

Right now, I'm only playing with my tama colour.

If I play with more than one, I tend to have trouble keeping them alive..

Anyway- he is getting majority spoiled and my undivided attention!

Confession time: When I was younger I used to treat my tamas like pets. (;

When I bought my first Tamagotchi, which was when I was around 10, I treated it with extremely good care. I even made it a house.

Then I got my second one, I took good care of it, the same as my first one. But after a few years, I stopped doing that. I no longer have a house for it and such.

I still take extremely good care of the shell and the screen of the Tamagotchi, but I don't pamper it. Though I keep them in a box, just to keep their shells nice and new, and it's easier for me to find them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back