Let's Bring tamagotchi back!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

katieecob

Reaction score
Ok,At my school i have been playing my tamagotchis but then lately people say i'm an expert (not trying to show off,For what they know about tamagotchis I sort of am)But anyway,I told everyone about them now my best friend bought one and my other best friend brang two and let my play with one and the other one went to Lily my new freind who has just descovered tamagotchis.We got to take them home!(if you check my log you'll find out more about My friends tama!)Anyway,So I made up a plan thats not really a plan.

1.Tell everyone about your tamagotchis and that you are an expert.(to them,at least)

2.Someone will come and say:I don't know how to reset my tamagotchis!or:I cant get them back to life!or:It ran out of battery!

3.When they do,Help them fix the problem,I am going to even buy a battery for my friends one.You don't have to go that far though.

4.If they don't like their tamas anyway,try to persuade them.If not even then,Hope someone else will come.

5.If they do like their tamas,befriend them and get them to tell their friends,those friends tell more friends,etc.

And then,we can make a new fad! :D

Great plan! I bet I am a Tamagotchi expert from my whole school. No one at my school plays Tamagotchi anymore. In my old school, there were a few people. My classmate knew I LOVED tamagotchis so she gave me hers. And now in my class I know a person that plays Tamagotchi but she won't like it anymore. She told me that it's too boring and she just gave up.

I tried asking her if I can help her take care of it, but she said no. She just puts it at home. I wish we would have a Tamagotchi recycling fair or a Tamagotchi gallery where people can put out their Tamagotchi if they don't want it and sell it for a cheap price. If then, I will buy all of them, no matter what versions they are.

Nice plan! :D I have two of my friends who have TMGCs. I guess I'll try too! No one else in my church is a Tamagotchi expert, I'm the only one. :p So I guess I'll do it too! :huh:

~Memetchi :p

Last edited by a moderator:
These are all great ideas, however,I believe cell phones, ipods, and devices like the Game Boy have sort of replaced Tamas in most young people's lives. When Tamas were first created, not everyone had a cell phone, for example.

True, I agree. There are much more fascinating stuff than Tamagotchis. I understand why people prefer other stuff like gameboys over Tamagotchi. Because in a device, there's a lot more to do than just playing and feeding your Tamagotchi. However, Tamagotchi is still unique in it's own way. Cute and interesting.

I agree with everyone that has replied to this topic. Another point is, Tamagotchis were a huge fad when I was in 5th grade. Now, im in 9th. If I tried to start this fad...people whould probably laugh at me. None of my friends would want to...I love my Tamas, I just dont think anyone else in my grade will.

I agree, that other devices have replaced Tamas, but i am the only Tama Expert at my church, and I got two of my friends (who are boys, btw, ) into Tamas. so, maybe we will be able to eventually bring them back...the Tama-go might help... :ph34r: but, we will have to wait and see. :ph34r:

~O.G

Yes, but... things like that dated FARTHER back... the GB came out in the '80s as the tama... well in 1996

that would be so awesome if it could work at my school xD Me and my friend Dani were the only ones who played with tamagotchis. But now shes in highschool and im in 8th grade. Everyone knows im a tamagotchi fanatic/expert >.< I doubt anyone will buy/play with them since they probally think they're too cool for tamagotchis

Good ideas! I actually managed about 5 friends of mine to buy tamas a few years ago. Then my school banned them so it didn't work out so well. But I agree that cell phones and game boys have replaced tamas ;) They might come back though, like how skinny jeans came back from the 80's. ;)

That would propably be a great plan, but I don't think it'll work in my school anymore. ^^' Maybe it works in elementary schools though, but not in Middle School. I wish it would. ;) But I won't try it, I'll just get laughed at most likely. :(

Yeah!! This sounds awesome!! I convinced Martin, Nisha, Brittany, Aimee, and a whole lot of my other tomodachis to buy a tama and get into them, but sadly they've drifted away, apart from Aimee... ^_^ Oh well, I might be able to bring them back. I have a couple of really amazing friends at my school who will think I'm cool, and the "popular" kids don't matter at all... they're losers who are caught up in their self-involved world with no responsibility or anything remotely hard in their life. Tamagotchis are awesome, and "if you don't have the heart to care for a tamagotchi, you don't have a heart at all."

Hear, hear!

Its just too hard in high school. I think im going to stick to hangin out with my Tama-friends, here, on TamaTalk for now...

^ How about college, lol? Actually, I'm a college graduate. Yes, I think just keeping it here on TT for me too would be good enough for me for now. :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hear, hear!
Its just too hard in high school. I think im going to stick to hangin out with my Tama-friends, here, on TamaTalk for now...
yeah same for me im in high school(which in australia is years 7,8,9,10,11,12) and its too hard to bring my id but ido anyways to japanese class but no one is gonna get into tama in my school except a few people if i try super hard

Yeah!! This sounds awesome!! I convinced Martin, Nisha, Brittany, Aimee, and a whole lot of my other tomodachis to buy a tama and get into them, but sadly they've drifted away, apart from Aimee... :huh: Oh well, I might be able to bring them back. I have a couple of really amazing friends at my school who will think I'm cool, and the "popular" kids don't matter at all... they're losers who are caught up in their self-involved world with no responsibility or anything remotely hard in their life. Tamagotchis are awesome, and "if you don't have the heart to care for a tamagotchi, you don't have a heart at all."
ok i just thought maybey i could get it to gobig im the most popular kid in my school i evan have a facebook page people made of me join its year7afrokid i could get it big but itl take alot of time to make it go all over the school not many people in year 12 will want a tama also how old are ll of you guys on tamatalk ?? i didnt know people in collage were tamafans in australia most tamafans go form 6 to my age 13 and thats it

Yeah!! This sounds awesome!! I convinced Martin, Nisha, Brittany, Aimee, and a whole lot of my other tomodachis to buy a tama and get into them, but sadly they've drifted away, apart from Aimee... sad.gif Oh well, I might be able to bring them back. I have a couple of really amazing friends at my school who will think I'm cool, and the "popular" kids don't matter at all... they're losers who are caught up in their self-involved world with no responsibility or anything remotely hard in their life. Tamagotchis are awesome, and "if you don't have the heart to care for a tamagotchi, you don't have a heart at all."
I totally agree. If you don't have a hert to care for a Tamagotchi, you don't have a hart at all. I'm going to be in high school this coming August and I know how much peer pressure is to be cool. All the people at my school thinks Tamagotchi are lame and childish, and they are way too old for it. People just act as if they are a rock star or what~ plugging in their ipods while walking through the hallways, going on Facebook and just playing Xbox. My classmates don't even know I play Tamagotchi. Once I told them and they all started to laugh at me. However I wasn't ashamed. Tamagotchi Pride! Once a Tamagotchi Fan, Always a Tamagotchi Fan. And I was proud to be one.

One of my classmates acted very cool at school with other guys. And she told me she doesn't play Tamagotchis. But one day I found out that she does. And I asked her why, and she said she wanted to be cool and not to be special in class. And she was even one of the popular ones on MC.

I'm introducing Tamas to elementary kids on my bus. And it's working out well so far! Start with young kids. And I believe all the great products Bandai is producing will bring all the people back into tamas!

Let's go Tamagotchi! Tamagotchi Pride!

from little post i hsve s new idia!,we dont need to go to alder peopleand telltham tamasare cooland you should try it... but better! if you going to be a baby sitteror being with little kids ask tham!!! that thy would tell there freins and all the other stuff! and be for you know it they wouldl ove tham! (kids you know)

after fewyears were kids,most kidswouldlove tamas.mostlikly they would love tham when the going older like 20!. soin the futur when your coming to see a school... it would be a tama school! but to to that you need to:

belive

paishent

work

praid

and try the best and hart that you can to secsid it

and oly kis remember that!

hop this would work guys... :huh:

just you know im 14 and i just got my andi loved it! (befor i thoutthere is no point to buy tham... i wana dinki dino

and my om toldme that most peole loved tamas, dinki were to exspenseve so ya love my first new tama! look at signy!)

Oh, how I'd love to bring tamagotchis back to school. (actually they were never there to start with:(). But, I'm going in to middle school in augest and I don't know how people will react. Even though I'd love to bring tamas to school. I think I should just stick with my friends

I want to do this but if you tell a person and they tell the wrong person they would be like, YOU LKE TAMAS!! HAHAHAH :blink: . >.> and only 2 people i know like tamas. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back