Did you hear about

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamafan777

Reaction score
There is a new tamatown coming up this summer!!! You know, the e-Tamago tamatown!!

First of all, you shouldn't get upset that no one is replying in your topic, people will reply. :eek: Yeah, I'm excited about the new TamaTown! :( I hope it opens soon. :D

You can see gotchi records when you look the picture there where you can vote the name. I wonder will it be added to Music City. You shouldn't need to make new account. I hope so because I like ME2620 soo much! :(

Plus, I think I know what the name is going to be. I saw the result and I think it said it was going to be Swirly Sweet City! :(

There's two new place, what added in music city! :D

First is Memetchi place and another is Violetchi place!

When you look this picture, you see in right corner

picture of Gotchi Records! :eek: That means, you dont need to do new account in there :) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
There's two new place, what added in music city! :D First is Memetchi place and another is Violetchi place!

When you look this picture, you see in right corner

picture of Gotchi Records! :eek: That means, you dont need to do new account in there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can't wait!! :D :D I voted for Flower Hill Parks. :huh:

ME too! I voted for that one too. Hey it means, it's across the bridge from The Gotchi Records. But you know what. I have a feeling that we need to enter another code to actually get over the bridge into the new area........... just a feeling

Yeah! It looks cute! I can't wait for Summer!!! I also voted Flower Hill Park! Lol, they surprized me with the sweet swirly city! I didn't know they had TWO!?

Yeah! It looks cute! I can't wait for Summer!!! I also voted Flower Hill Park! Lol, they surprized me with the sweet swirly city! I didn't know they had TWO!?
Yeah I know! I AM SO EXCITED!! :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: I like Flower Hill Park and Swirly Sweet City. :) :D

~Memetchi :kuribotchi:

Yeah I know! I AM SO EXCITED!! :D   :D I like Flower Hill Park and Swirly Sweet City. :kuribotchi:   :)
~Memetchi ;)
Yeah me too!!! I don't think you'll need new user names! Lol, they're just areas not whole towns! You don't need a new name if you go to New Zeland to Europe do you? I wish summer would hurry up! :mimitchi: :D :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :) :( Lol, but they seem like Memetchi and Furawatchi's home towns! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back