Hello need help? most of wat u need...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaCom

Reaction score
Hello! Are you new to tamatalk? Then this is the place to find everything you need to know to get the most out of TamaTalk and more!

First, TamaTalk is a forum where Tamagotchi fans can get together and share tips, info, tricks, rumors, and expiriences with each other in a safe atmosphere.

You will have access to many different topics and forums filled with helpful information. Not only will you be able to get useful Tamagotchi info but you will also make tons of new friends! So wat r u waiting for? lets get started!

PS- i will be posting alot of info plz try not to post too much replies in here to make it easier to read and access. If you need to talk to me and I will get to you as soon as i can.

Also no posting questions that have nothing to do with this topic.

Example: How do i get Nazotchi? How do i debug? How do i get this? etc.

Okay lets get this started! First all the differnent types of forums and topics in TamaTalk.

Tamagotchi News- A place to find everything thats happening in the real world such as Bandai News, new tamagotchis, events and such on.

Comments and Rumors- A place to talk about tamagotchi rumors and to find out if they are true... well you'll just have to read the posts!

Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks- a place where you can find tips and tricks to getting rare Tamagotchis and items or getting ur Tama to do something kool!

Tamagotchi Codes- The place to find all the secret codes to get rare items and other stuff but beware, not all the codes are true and you may get a different item from a certain code than another person.

What Happened to my Tamagotchi?- This is where people talk about when strange stuff happens to thier Tama and when thier Tama takes a strange evolution.

Help For New Tamagotchi Pet Owners- this is where you can find all the basic Tamagotchi info when starting Tamagotchi.

Introductions and Departures- this is where you can introduce yourself or if you're leaving TamaTalk for a while then you can tell everyone!

Whats on Your Mind?- This is where you can talk about stuff away from Tamagotchi and TamaTalk

NOTE: this isnt all the different forums but mostly just the main ones

Next, is the keywords to understanding TamaTalk.

TamaGuide- someone who helps organize and watch over TamaTalk. They have lots of helpful info but dont bother them too much theyre busy watching over the site!

Admin-This is the Creator and Boss of TamaTalk he works very hard to keep this site up so help him by following all his and the Tamaguide's rules.

Group Hatching- This is when a bunch of people hatch tamagotchis all at once and sort of keep each other updated on wat happens to thier tama as it grows.

Avatar- its like a buddy icon and to change it go to settings and go to edit avatar

Signature- Its a phrase or saying that will be posted with all your posts and responses. To change it go to settings and go to edit signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back