Monthly gifts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aa221

Reaction score
So I was just wondering, what do YOU think of those monthly gifts in Tamagotchi music city given to you by memepapatchi? Please vote, or if you have a completly different opinon, feel free to comment!

I hate them. They are annoying. I had been playing Music City since it started. And the monthly gifts had been the same every year. Also, I ways get them as presents or exchange presents. I think Bandai should change the monthly gifts to weekly gifts and something different every week. So if you miss one weeks' you won't get that. So it will become rare and makes people get on Music City every week!

I think there OK, cause some I like. Like the Carnation Bouquet. :) Except when people give me lots of them. :D

~Memetchi :kuribotchi:

I think there OK, cause some I like. Like the Carnation Bouquet. :) Except when people give me lots of them. :D
~Memetchi :kuribotchi:
Lol yes! I had like 9 whole pages of those in my item box! :kuribotchi:

I think that those monthly gifts are useless and annoying. Those stupid exchange requests (judges-->carnation bouquet for example) has filled my mailbox totally. I used to keep my mailbox empty but when you get over 50 posts per/day it starts to be boring. Now It's impossible to clean up my mailbox because there are hundreds maybe even many thousands of these stupid friend requests and more of these exchange requests.

I agree with Pink Memetchi. That monthly/weekly stuff would be more rare. But I don't think that it will be possible because this stuff would be maybe better to buy from the shop :)

I think that those monthly gifts are useless and annoying. Those stupid exchange requests (judges-->carnation bouquet for example) has filled my mailbox totally. I used to keep my mailbox empty but when you get over 50 posts per/day it starts to be boring. Now It's impossible to clean up my mailbox because there are hundreds maybe even many thousands of these stupid friend requests and more of these exchange requests.I agree with Pink Memetchi. That monthly/weekly stuff would be more rare. But I don't think that it will be possible because this stuff would be maybe better to buy from the shop :)
Wow! Must be hard being popular. And yeah, that is something they should change when they make those major changes.

I think they are so annoying! Guests just come up to me and say lets excange items over and over! Some do the present sign and whenever I go to see what the present is it is usually a monthly gift! :) And I get tons of excange requests with the monthly gift! :) I just deleted all my things in my mailbox and now I got 2 pages of them in just a week! :( Its rewally annoying

I agree. I DESPISE them.

Gah, I have 3 pages of blackboards in my items x_x

i hate them cause peoplesconstantly give them as gifts...

it gets annoying when you have like

50 in your item box.

thats why i constantly re-gift :D
I know its so annoying! ;) What I do to get rid of them is I go to a random guests house and just send the guest 10 monthly gifts or other bad items ;)

(this is Karina, not Kate)

I hate monthly gifts i decline offers of whatchmacallits and even if I do it people give me gifts that are... monthly gifts! oh great, oh shi* oh everything that makes me get annoyed.

It does get quite annoying. They should at least change the gifts from the year before so there's more variety and less instances of multiple pages of items. I have so many Easter baskets it's not even funny.

If you know who and what people are trading, and if you already got that month's present, why do you bother going back to get another? You could always throw them away.

They were ok when I was new to tamatown. but after a while they just got annoying because none of my level 50 friends wanted them. Heck, nobody wanted them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Always when I get those monthly presents I just coldly discard them. I don't really like when they get my itembox stuck. I don't really take them as a "presents", they're just worthless items what someone has given because they have just wanted to throw them away.

Monthly items are only good then when you make theme room.

This month's item blackboard is awesome if you make school room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back