DEBUGGING MUSIC STAR?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovemakiko

Reaction score
Currently, I have 3 music stars, and I am itching to do "surgery". Has anyone figured out how to debug the music stars yet?

Not yet, but if you have 3 you could crack one open and try to figure it out, if you don't mind possibly losing the one you test on. I have one I'm willing to crack open for you and play around, but it's currently lent out until my friend gets her own. I'm an adult and offered to just give it to her (she's a child) but she told me "NO I wanna save my allowance to get my own!" But as soon as I get it back I'll crack it open and play around with it. I think they just didn't print DEBUG near the debug circle on the Music Star, they didn't even have the date set up right for the US, so I think it's just laziness on Bandai's part, or they just didn't want the Music Star debugged.

Not yet, but if you have 3 you could crack one open and try to figure it out, if you don't mind possibly losing the one you test on. I have one I'm willing to crack open for you and play around, but it's currently lent out until my friend gets her own. I'm an adult and offered to just give it to her (she's a child) but she told me "NO I wanna save my allowance to get my own!" But as soon as I get it back I'll crack it open and play around with it. I think they just didn't print DEBUG near the debug circle on the Music Star, they didn't even have the date set up right for the US, so I think it's just laziness on Bandai's part, or they just didn't want the Music Star debugged.
Thats true. I did do a surgerey, but the words "debug" werent were they usually were on the other Tamas. Anyways, thanks for the help! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back