Webkinz Kinzville park glitches

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSmashBrothers11

Reaction score
I have three glitches i saw in the kinzville park :

1. in the studium in the park you can go in the tree and everybuddy cannot see you they only can see what you writh LOL

2. i was on yestreday and today in the kinzville park and i was with Berry my black bear and i saw TONS of pets they name also Berry this is a glitch ??

another example :

i was in the kinzville park with Kyle Broflovski my Pompom kitty and i see that a hippo he is was sitting in the tree and i saw his name also KYLE BROFLOVSKI !!!

3. today in the park i saw up in trees A hedgehog with the same name as my pompom kitty and then he randomly started running on the swings (when people were on them) and he had a bubble over him for like 30 seconds he was running really fast and he kept sitting on people and he levitated o_O

LOL this happened to me too. :eek: Also one time no one was in the Park and I couldn't move! :eek: :eek: I should e-mail Ganz to fix all these glitches, so many in Webkinz World. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back