Tamagotchi P1 help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meminton44

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi P1 will be here on Friday/Saturday and I have no clue how to get a ginjirotchi. I've had one of every US Tama except Ocean, Angel, and connection, but I don't know how to take care of the P1's almost perfect. Any help? :) :D :angry:

Ginjirotchi is what's called the "middle" good care adult character, so it's a little more difficult to get it than if you were to take perfect care to get Mametchi or horrible care (the extremes). First, you have to get the healthy "teen" character, Marutchi. After that, you don't want to take horrible care of it, but not perfect care either. Let the happiness and hunger hearts drop down (no less than 2) every once an a while and only discipline 75% of the way. You should try this website, mimitchi.com, more particularly this page: https://www.mimitchi.com/html/tamatip.htm. I've been visiting it ever since I got my first Tamagotchi in 1998 and it's helped me out a lot since then. Glad you're into the ancestor Tamagotchis, they're awesome! Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back