TAMATOWN IS GROWING!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvador101

Reaction score
TamaTown by Tamagotchi, AKA The Tama-Go Tamagotchi, The TamaTown is Growing! If you go to https://tamatown.com/ you will see a video of a girl talking about our new cities. You can also see we have new charaters, new things to buy, more games, and lot more! This is BIG NEWS! The Tama-Go will be coming soon! The new TamaTown cities, will be opened more shorter than the new Tamago Tamatown by Tamagotchi.

TamaTown by Tamagotchi, AKA The Tama-Go Tamagotchi, The TamaTown is Growing! If you go to https://tamatown.com/ you will see a video of a girl talking about our new cities. You can also see we have new charaters, new things to buy, more games, and lot more! This is BIG NEWS! The Tama-Go will be coming soon! The new TamaTown cities, will be opened more shorter than the new Tamago Tamatown by Tamagotchi.
WOW! :p And I found a picture of MC when the new cities come out!
imageproxy.php
*Picture taken by Tama-Star_Girl*

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!!

I just CAN'T wait until the tamago comes, this looks TOTALLY AWESOME!!! ;) ;) :D :D :D :D

Great found!!

omg i cant wait to i am going to sell my tamagotchis so i can get the new one yes i cant wait so it si coming out in the summer and there is lovelovitchi yes and other charecters from the id and the color like tha baby stage it mgiht be like mc because i might need a star to get lovolovitchi jsut like mc

I think it is possible that the Tamago might be comming out sometime this summer because in that video u see when u first go 2 tamatown, it said something about the new town being ready somewhere around the end of the summer, and i assume the new town is 4 the new tamago and they have 2 have the tamago out 4 people 2 be able 2 use it, so i think it could be possible. The link 2 the video if u need 2 see it is found on the first post on the page, but just so u know, im not 4 sure about this release, this is only a comment of mine.

Well we know that te Flowertchi and patchi forrest town (There is no name for it right now) But only (I think) Swril Sweet City will be opened only and the other 2 places still onder construction. Oh and a quote to mamitchi123:

omg i cant wait to i am going to sell my tamagotchis so i can get the new one yes i cant wait so it si coming out in the summer and there is lovelovitchi yes and other charecters from the id and the color like tha baby stage it mgiht be like mc because i might need a star to get lovolovitchi jsut like mc
You really don't need to sell your old Tamagotchis......because it is only going to cost 19.99$. It isnt also lovolovitchi Is [SIZE=21pt]LOVELITCHI. If you even want one you just need to get it in stores and just get lucky![/SIZE]

naaa lavulitchi dude will probaly be a figurene and a raise able one like on the id

anyway i found out all the icons chek it the metere icon is the status that has always been the next is the food icon to feed your tamago and the third is the toilet it is unkwon if they will have baths like the id and colour tho until we find out more next is the door icon the placese that have onley been found as placese to go is the park and the game centere now the next was hard to figure out by evaryone and is the tamago figurenes attach icon becausethe icon is a mametchi fig so now you can attach the fig i cannot wait to try that !!!! next is the smiley face with the speech buble this will probaly be like the mc to be the interract icon after that is the medicine case to heal your tama then the heart to connect features of what happens when you connect are unkown for now then youv got the book wich will have the previos gens and other things and the last one is the attention icon as we all know its for when your tama wants somthing

hope i could be more servese to you tamago fan dudes !! :blink:

also i dont wanna be rude but it isnt lovovlithi or lovelitchi its lavulitchi thats the name it evan is that in japanese os i can read some japanese

and one more thing australia and newzealand might get the tamago in xmas!!!!!!!! if were lucky if not ill order one anyways :D

Lavulitchi is the Japanese Name for Lovelitchi. There is also a Difference between Lovelitchi and Lovelin. Lovelin doesn't have a Heart on her right cheek, but Lovelitchi does. and Lavulitchi is Lovelitchi's Japanese name. Thanks for understanding. :angry:

*removed - advertising your own web site in a post breaks TamaTalk site rules - please put links to your own site in your signature message *

Lavulitchi is the Japanese Name for Lovelitchi. There is also a Difference between Lovelitchi and Lovelin. Lovelin doesn't have a Heart on her right cheek, but Lovelitchi does. and Lavulitchi is Lovelitchi's Japanese name. Thanks for understanding. -_-
I think I even saw "Lovelitchi" in plain English in a picture of merchandise, and maybe "Lavulitchi" is their best attempt of creating the same pronunciation with the Japanese characters. The character chart in English for the Anime, though, translates it as Lovelitchi, so that must be her Englisj name, like you said (Though I don't think I agree too well with them renaming Donutchi to Donatchi, since he's supposed to resemble a donut).

I can't say I've really taken an interest in Tamatown before..

Now that the tamago is being released, we're getting more and more things, which are actually pretty cool features.

I've noticed that they aren't quite aiming for really young children any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back