Photo
- - - - -

Tamagotchi Music City: Loading Glitch

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

jen500x

• jen500x user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:05 PM ( #35 )

Actually, the problem Tama-Star_Girl was referring to was that the percentage did not even appear. The music note with the loading percentage on it was blank and did not even say "0". It said "" (Nothing).

Anyway, I've tried Firefox, Google Chrome

i got the same problem as well i tried both google and mozilla firefox and i was able to login on tamatown yesterday using google but not today which is weird

ilovemakiko

• ilovemakiko user photo

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:01 PM ( #36 )

I have been stuck on my apartment before, but I have only experieced the loading error/server lost thing once or twice. Maybe your Adobe Flash Player is not compatible, or as recent as TamaTown.

Tama-Star_Girl

• tama-star-girl user photo

Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:09 AM ( #37 )

I think I know what the problem is. Since Tamatown's update (I think), they have edited the start of the loading things on Tamatown. Instead of loading it like parts like 1% to 100%, then again and again over like 7 times, they have edited this into one load, instead of it being in parts. Because of this, it is harder to load. But it gets worse. I think there is now a timer on it, if you don't get to 1% in about 20 secs, the connention will cut. I know 20 secs seem long, but think about all the things you needed to load, packed into ONE! THAT IS ALOT!? I think it was somewhat of a good idea to put all the things together so its faster to load, but the timer is just stupid. Tell me a GOOD REASON why we need a loading timer at the start set at 20 secs?! :lol:

P.S. I found this out when I was loading Tamatown at school, and trust me, it took awhile to load. And that was on fast as Broadband!? :D

Edited by Tama-Star_Girl, 22 June 2010 - 12:28 AM.

Salvador101

• salvador101 user photo

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:03 AM ( #38 )

Has this happend when you were using Dial-Up? Well it isn't because of the New Music City it is because more people are coming to TamaTown because of Swirl Sweet City. Broadband could be having something wrong with it or it is either you computer is being crappy or Music City is being crappy.

taku17

• taku17 user photo

Posted 24 June 2010 - 09:37 AM ( #39 )

I think I managed to find out what's wrong. FINALLY! It has to with my router. Are u connected to the internet via a router, Tama-Star_Girl? I hooked my mac directly from my modem and managed to finally see the loading percentage.... at long last.

Friend me, people! I'm GS1625 :)

PrincessAlesha

• princessalesha user photo

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:14 PM ( #40 )

This is happening to me it is SO annoying I haven't been on Music City for a while and when I try to open Music City after like 3 months the connection error comes up on both my computers. For the past few days I have been trying to get on but it won't!

Tama-Star_Girl

Posted 03 July 2010 - 06:30 PM ( #41 )

I think I managed to find out what's wrong. FINALLY! It has to with my router. Are u connected to the internet via a router, Tama-Star_Girl? I hooked my mac directly from my modem and managed to finally see the loading percentage.... at long last.

Friend me, people! I'm GS1625 :)

I have a router, will really two. But both of them blow up in the same month... IDK why.... but I use my modem now, and one of the blown up router are still connected to it.

EDIT: I found out it was unpluged, but I don't think it would do anything good if I plugged it back in and try to load TamaTown with it. With a blown up router.... ;)

Edited by Tama-Star_Girl, 03 July 2010 - 06:32 PM.

Tamakikitchi58

• tamakikitchi58 user photo

Posted 06 July 2010 - 06:59 AM ( #42 )

this is HAPPENING to me too!!! but my friend in the Philippines can log-in but this thing isn't going anywhereT_T CAN SOMEONE GIVE THE ANSWER ALREADY?!?!?!?!?!

Pikachi

• pikachi user photo

Posted 08 July 2010 - 04:30 PM ( #43 )

I've had this problem too. It doesn't want to work on Explorer or Firefox, which are the only two browsers I have. But for some reason it does work on my dad's computer; both are PC's, and both have avast. It also seems to work on my cousins computer; she has a Mac, but it has firefox on it. I don't know if she has avast though.

P.S. How do you temporarily turn avast off?

Tama-Star_Girl

Posted 23 July 2010 - 05:07 AM ( #44 )

I have to ask. Does anyone know how to fix this? I got a new router and I am going to try it soon. But please,I CAN'T TAKE THIS NO MORE! I NEED TO GO ON TAMATOWN! I haven't been on it for months now..... :( :( :(

I will tell you what happens when I put in the new router... I just hope this one won't blow up. :P

Salvador101

• salvador101 user photo

Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:27 AM ( #45 )

It SHOULD make it work if it fails.

Tama-Star_Girl

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:30 PM ( #46 )

I haven't tried the router yet, but... I did try to repair my internet connection and it still didn't work. :angry:

tamagotchi :D

• tamagotchi-d user photo

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:39 PM ( #47 )

I have to ask. Does anyone know how to fix this? I got a new router and I am going to try it soon. But please,I CAN'T TAKE THIS NO MORE! I NEED TO GO ON TAMATOWN! I haven't been on it for months now..... :angry: :D :(

I will tell you what happens when I put in the new router... I just hope this one won't blow up. :angry:

You have't been on? I saw your character walking round last time I was on. You had a Mametchi and Kuchipatchi following you that didn't have IDs.

Tama-Star_Girl

Posted 24 July 2010 - 01:35 AM ( #48 )

You have't been on? I saw your character walking round last time I was on. You had a Mametchi and Kuchipatchi following you that didn't have IDs.

No.... like I said, I haven't been on in months. :D

Salvador101

• salvador101 user photo

Posted 24 July 2010 - 08:35 AM ( #49 )

Do you still have the router that you though was plugged in? but now it is? because I don't think reparing your computer will let you go on music city. It is just for clearing virus and cookies on your computer. But when we talked I heard you said it did the same thing to your dad's computer and not just yours. So I'm thinking it is coming from your Wifi Connection.

Tama-Star_Girl

Posted 24 July 2010 - 07:17 PM ( #50 )

Do you still have the router that you though was plugged in? but now it is? because I don't think reparing your computer will let you go on music city. It is just for clearing virus and cookies on your computer. But when we talked I heard you said it did the same thing to your dad's computer and not just yours. So I'm thinking it is coming from your Wifi Connection.

But wait. If it is that, I wouldn't be able to load anything on Tamatown that is flash right? Because I can load the setting changes thing. :huh:

Ura Young Yattachi40

• ura-young-yattachi40 user photo

Posted 24 July 2010 - 08:24 PM ( #51 )

What I think you need to do is get an expert to help you. Also this is off topic but I have seen your username walking around Music city too.

UYY40