Zack's Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zacksims123

Lifetime Angelgotchi x2
Reaction score
My first tama log! Okay, uh, here it is.

Name: Kron

Species: Kutchitamatchi

Generation: 2

Level: Toddler

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing really happened today except he made a doo doo. I'll listen to what he's muttering to himself... :eek:

Color: Kron = Purple

Zack = Red

Well, I'm getting older but i won't evolve. I wanna evolve! I pooped on the floor to get

attention.

Okay, well, why don't I take you to tamatown, then?

You heard that? And thanks!!!

NEW! V5 POWERED UP! FAMILY NAME IS MING! Stats are:

Name: Sedric

Species: Omututchi

Stat: Eldest

Name: Sen

Species: Futubatchi

Stat: Middle Tama

Name: Danny

Species: Mimifuwatchi

Stat: Youngest

I put Kron on pause so that they could get "on track."

Well, look at that! They're already chatting up a storm.

Colors:

Kron = Purple

Sedric = Blue

Sen = Orange

Danny = Green

I'm out of the egg! Well, I feel refreshed!

That's a big word.

Oh my gosh...

Well sorry for just being BORN!!!

We were in the egg for a minute.

A minute and twenty-four seconds to be exact.

I'm going to take a nap...

:paused: -_-

I can tell Sen and Danny are going to be GREAT siblings...

Everybody evolved! Hooray!

Here they are:

V4.5:

Name: Kron

Species: Daiyatchi (Shiny gem dude)

Level: Teenager

Training: 5

V5:

Name: Sedric

Species: Ahirukutchi

Name: Sen

Species: Tororotchi

Name: Danny

Species: Mousetchi (Wearing a backwards cap! :unsure: )

Wow, they're coming along well. Oh, man, Sen and Danny are arguing again...

Colors: Sedric = blue, sen = orange, me = red, danny = green, kron = purple.

Why'd you have to eat the last box of cereal?!?

I was HUNGRY! Why do you blame me for EVERYTHING!

Because it's always your fault!

<_< You make me so ANGRY!!!

BREAK IT UP!!!

Yes, please do.

Kissup!

Why, you -

I SAID BREAK IT UP! Danny, stop getting in fights.

(Walks in) Who ate all the cereal?

I stopped listening about there.

I'm bored so I'm going to post again. Kron's training is seven now. OMGLOLZERS!!! Kron is constantly eating grapes so that he can become UraTogetchi (he's getting fat). My teacher (flower) is trying to make him a Yasagurutchi (spelling). Right now, he's on the road to becoming a Celebtchi, though. Oh, Danny is yelling at the fridge again.

Give me my ketchup! How can I eat a hot dog with just MUSTARD?!?

Say please.

Never!!! I'm getting out of this place soon! I'M the one who'll get married. Sedric and Sen are too stuck up!!!

Sheesh. Why are you telling me this?

Sen won't listen. Sedric is reading the dictionary to check for errors and won't answer to anyone, Kron is stuffing himself with grapes, and Zack is posting on a log... wait a minute. (checks behind door) Zack?!? Your writing my conversation! I'll just mess up the board. STOP WRITING!

No!! hfgbsjafbi quit it! dgshibgskin

Fine...

Well, he sorta just explained what everyone is doing, so bye.

News:

Kron

Daiyatchi (Expected to be a UraTogetchi)

FULL TRAINING w00t!!!

Funny: 86 (Celebtchi Stat)

Social: 47 (Yasaguretchi Stat)

Spirit: 191 (UraTogetchi Stat)

2 yrs old

16 lbs

Bond: 33.3% Danny, 33.3% Sen, 33.3% Sedric

36830 Gotchi Points

Sedric

Achirukutchi

Bond: 5% Danny, 5% Sen

Sen

Tororotchi

Bond: 2% Danny, 8% Sedric

Danny

Mousetchi

Bond: 1% Sen 9% Sedric

Sedric seems to be getting along well with Danny, Sen, and Kron. I'm starting to get worried about Danny. He's having frequent violent conversations with the fridge about Sen. Whenever Sen comes into the room, he casts angry looks at Sen and occasionaly groans. He is scowling constantly. If anyone has any advice, PM me. They all started writing journals because they liked the idea of Jasen's tamas when they stole the computer from me. :p Here they are:

Kron's:

I'm very happy with my life. I have three loving siblings, two brothers and a sister. Tomorrow I'm evolving into a UraTogetchi hopefully. I hope that Danny is okay, though, he's been acting really weird...

Sedric's:

I enjoy my siblings' company and the two do argue a lot, but I still love them both. Yesterday, I made up a new word, flenswik, which is a contraption of iodine and ascorbic acid.

Sen's:

I made fun of Danny's stupid hat this morning. It is backwards and he thinks he's SO cool just because he's scowling all the time now. He keeps yelling at the fridge like an idiot... He's so stupid...

Danny (Uh-Oh)'s

I hate Sen. I HATE HER! She said my hat is stupid. What the hell kind of insult is that?!? Oh well. I'll leave this place with a wife. Sedric's ok, but Sen? SEN?!? She's horrible!!! I'll kill her for making my life a misery!!!! AAAAUUUGGHHH!!!!!!

I'm scared now. Please PM me advice.

Sen... she's going too far!

I've never seen him like this he destroyed all of his toys, messed up his room, drew a detailed picture of Sen being stabbed. WHAT DO I DO?!? She said, "Danny, I'm getting married. Not you. You're too stupid. You're nothing. You're species is MOUSEtchi. That's stupid. Every time I see your face I think, Ewww, that is the ugliest face I've ever seen. I'll laugh when you die. Well, see-ya, turd-face."

I'm scared. Help me. PM me. Anything. Danny doesn't deserve this. HELP.

No..... Just to tell you, my grandpa worked for tamagotchi, so I get special tamas. My v5 is an example. So, anything can happen in it. ANYTHING...

Danny... he... he... HE KILLED SEN!!! Kron and I found her, stabbed... The horror.... We knew it was Danny. Plus, he... confessed! Farewell, Sen... You were named after your step-brother's mother. I'm sorry to say she has made her way back to tama world...

EDIT: Check the fourth post. Danny seems so innocent.

I started my v4 up!

He's a boy. His name is James.

EDIT: My dad made me give it to my brother because he cried for 10 minutes... <_<

EDIT 2: [SIZE=14pt]OMG 100 VIEWS!!! I'm so happy![/SIZE]

WOW, today is a big day. Danny and sedric evolved. Here are the facts:

Sedric

Mamekatchi

Bond: 12 % Kron, 8 % Danny

Danny

Korokotchi

Bond: 10% Kron, 10% Sedric

Danny got a girlfriend, too. Her name is Lyn. She is a ChaMametchi who moved in with us. She is pink. <_< (I think he's trying to replace Sen.)

Hello! I'm Lyn!

Everybody is doing great. Kron evolved into a UraKuchipatchi. (o_O) That doesn't make sence according to the growth charts. But, oh well. I GOT A KUCHIPATCHI CHARACTER!!!!!! w00t!!!! Well, he fell asleep right after he evolved. Omglolzers... And Sedric, Danny, and Lyn are doing fine.

I think my theraputic session with Dash worked well. I'm learning to calm down.

That's good.

That's very good, brother, please do not kill me.

Oh, shut up. :D

Cool! That's the first time you've smiled in a while.

Hehe... :lol:

Or laughed.

Things are looking up.

Good morning, TamaTalkers!! Kron should get a job today, I'll post when he does, because usually I'm bored so I post at least twice a day. :eek: Danny broke up with Lyn, but she's still living with us. <_< PM me on who you think should marry. Danny's convinced that it's him. Sedric doesn't really care. And why is Lyn even still here? I'll let the tamas talk.

COLORS: Sedric=Blue, Danny=Green, Lyn=Hot Pink, Me=Red, Fridge=Gray, Kron=Purple, All=Orange.

How's it going this morning, guys?

You're in a cheerful mood, Danny.

Why does your fridge keep talking?

Nobody knows.

I'm going to try and get a job today or tomorrow.

So we can have more than 100 gotchi points?

...Yeah.

Anyone want to here a joke?

Indeed.

Sure.

Go for it.

Well, I can't remember the joke, but the punchline is, "Leave me alone. I'm bushed."

I don't get it.

PM me, I'm bored!

Hooray! Kron got a job at the gym! Perfect for UraKuchipatchi. That's all I wanted to say. :rolleyes:

EVEN MORE EVOLUTIONS!!!

Sedric evolved into Mumutchi, Lyn evolved into Yonepatchi, and Danny evolved into Nemutchi. (Still got his backwards cap!) For the last (not) time!! PM me!!!

Fun Fact: Kron's mother was a Horoyotchi.

Kron got married today. And to a... Horoyotchi?!? That is an incredible coinsidence. His baby's name is Percy. I'll let them talk. REMEMEBER: SEDRIC=BLUE, LYN=HOTPINK, DANNY=GREEN, KRON=PURPLE, FRIDGE=GREY, ME=RED, AND NEW HOROYOTCHI APPERENTLY NAMED DONNA=ORANGE! PERCY=BLACK

WOW! My life is perfect. I have two siblings, a roomate, a wife, a beautiful son, I work at the gym, AND I got poopie mail. Wait, that's not good...

I have to say, you are one of my best lifed tamagotchis.

Lifed? Is that a word?

Your fridge talks?

I don't get it either.

You know, I don't think lifed is a word.

I tink dat lifed are a wood. (wood=word)

It isn't. Honestly, the proper term would be-

*snores*

That was rude.

HERE ARE THEIR JOURNALS:

Kron's:

I love my life. I am leaving Percy tomorrow night. Every parent must leave their baby. I don't have anything else to say that I haven't already said.

Sedric's:

I finally desiphered the problem 48 X 567 + (8604 X 1200) - 4 X 56. That made me happy. I also heard that Kron was going back to tama-planet. I hope it's not too soon.

Danny's:

Haha. I'm feeling much better. I'm so excited because I think Zack might let me marry! That would be so cool! GOODBYE!

~Danny

Lyn's:

Well, I didn't expect to turn into a Yonepatchi because I was a ChaMametchi. Anyway, life is good and PM Zack and tell him to let ME marry!

Fridge (lol)'s:

Wait. I'm a fridge. I can't write a journal.

Percy's:

I FEEL GOOOOOOD! Mommy and Daddy are gonna leave meh sometime soon. PLEASE NO! I DON' WANNA LEAVE JOO!!! OH NOES!!!! I POOPIED ON TEH FLOOR!

Donna's:

Well, my son is doing well. He is highstrong and crazy, just like his grandmother apparently.

That's all! I'm bored so PLEASE PM ME!!!

I don't want to post again, but Danny wants to talk.

Haha! I'm so excited! Zack's taking us to the Ringling Bros. Circus tomorrow! I here it's awesome!!! With a clown juggling flaming knives of DOOM, and elephants with hoops, and a trapeze artist, and a lion tamer who will die in a cage!!! IT IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!! AND I'M NOT A MURDERER ANYMORE!!!! YAY!!!!

The tamas and I had fun at the Ringling Bros. and Barmun and Bailey Circus and the tamas want to talk. DANNYGREEN SEDRICBLUE KRONPURPLE PERCYBLACK FRIDGEGRAY LYNPINK MERED

THAT WAS AWESOME!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!

Dat may be da cooliest ting i have eveh seen in my short life.

EVERYONE: THAT WAS COOL!!!

Sorry for the short post but I don't really want to post.

Latest posts

Back