- - - - -

Characters on the Tama-Go

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

samtchi

• samtchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 June 2010 - 01:55 AM ( #1 )

http://i776.photobuc.../Untitled-4.jpg

This is a snap-shot of some of the characters you can get on the Tama-Go!

Also, look at Music City, it's updated!

Replies

Views

Started

17 Jun 2010

Last Post

25 Jun 2010

.:M@TT:.

• mtt user photo

Posted 17 June 2010 - 05:48 PM ( #2 )

How come when I went on music City (right after reading this) It's not updated for me?

memetchi <3

• memetchi-<3 user photo

Posted 17 June 2010 - 05:57 PM ( #3 )

Cool! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE TAMA-GO!!

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 18 June 2010 - 04:41 PM ( #4 )

http://i776.photobuc.../Untitled-4.jpg

This is a snap-shot of some of the characters you can get on the Tama-Go!

Also, look at Music City, it's updated!

hmmm lavulitchi in english is gonna be callled lovelitchi any ways i have a topic i made thaat has the charectors discoverd to be avalible on the tamago so chek it out as well

Chii_V2

• chii-v2 user photo

Posted 18 June 2010 - 05:23 PM ( #5 )

I think I might buy the tama-go after seeing this. Even though I have a feeling Bandai might be clinging too hard to the idea and trying to hard to innovate.

AlphaDragoBoy

• alphadragoboy user photo

Posted 19 June 2010 - 05:27 PM ( #6 )

I think I might buy the tama-go after seeing this. Even though I have a feeling Bandai might be clinging too hard to the idea and trying to hard to innovate.

I dont think so(mainly because I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU MEAN).

ilovemakiko

• ilovemakiko user photo

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:51 PM ( #7 )

I dont think so(mainly because I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU MEAN).

I think what Chii_V2 is saying is that Bandai is trying too hard to produce something that they think is a new, and better idea of the Tamagotchi, and maybe more useful and creative, than, say, the v3.

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:38 AM ( #8 )

I think what Chii_V2 is saying is that Bandai is trying too hard to produce something that they think is a new, and better idea of the Tamagotchi, and maybe more useful and creative, than, say, the v3.

mmm they have to if they want to make money they cant make a colour yet tho coz bandai probaly think the rest of the world isnt ready for somthing that advanced in tamagotchi usally when people produse toys that are in colour are to erly for that enhansement and so they lose sales like the muchiz toy(i miss em so much) and its good that they do so we can have more fun with the tamagotchi

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 23 June 2010 - 09:11 AM ( #9 )

They probably are trying to find better ways to display images in color and NOT kill batteries in 24-36 hours as a new battery. That is a issue with the color isn't it? Limited power and constant battery changing?

I know my Bratz Muchiz liked wasting batteries. I believe the 2nd Pokemon Pikachu, Gold and Silver Edition, ate batteries too. I do not own the 2nd pikachu or a color tama.

I know the V-migo pets in greyscale sucked batteries like no tommorrow. And that was greyscale, that by itself. Not many parents bought that for kids. So they are probably sticking with the cheaper one layer screen here.

Edited by SailorRosette, 23 June 2010 - 09:14 AM.

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 23 June 2010 - 05:50 PM ( #10 )

They probably are trying to find better ways to display images in color and NOT kill batteries in 24-36 hours as a new battery. That is a issue with the color isn't it? Limited power and constant battery changing?

24-36 hours? Where did you get those numbers from? The batteries in my TMGC+C and Tamagotchi-iD last about 6-8 weeks.

sweet.angel

• sweetangel user photo

Posted 24 June 2010 - 08:13 AM ( #11 )

I can't wait!!!
But I live in Canada and we don't even have the color yet.....
It's gonna be long.

sweet.angel :)

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 25 June 2010 - 02:02 AM ( #12 )

I know my Bratz Muchiz liked wasting batteries. I believe the 2nd Pokemon Pikachu, Gold and Silver Edition, ate batteries too. I do not own the 2nd pikachu or a color tama.

I know the V-migo pets in greyscale sucked batteries like no tommorrow. And that was greyscale, that by itself. Not many parents bought that for kids. So they are probably sticking with the cheaper one layer screen here.

well not really when it comes to muchiz i mean my paws spike muchiz is still working and it has been for a year and i still havent changed the battaries