stacked rubbish tama log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacked.rubbish

Reaction score
It's been a while since I've visited tamatalk, and yesterday I found my old V4.5 tamagotchi sitting in my drawer. So here I am, staring at it thinking, Should I put it on this one? Or should I put the batteries on my V5? In the end, I ended up choosing my V4.5 :( It just seems exciting to me to only have one tama around.

I've done plenty of logs before, but I always end up forgetting about them. So let's hope this one sticks around for a while. At least until summer's over or the battery dies.

My tamagotchi was born yesterday around 2pm :( It turned out to be a baby boy and I decided to name it Byou. I had forgotten how much trouble babies are :s I had to keep my eyes on it at all times, which was quite troublesome. But luckily, it turned into a kid now and a very cute one as well :( :(

I just looked up the character chart. My toddler is a Tamatchi :blink:

Here are Byou's stats:

Hungry: 4/4

Happy: 4/4

Weight: 12lbs

Happiness: 18

??: 10

Strength: 18

Training: 0

The ??..uhmmm I forgot what it's for xD I'll find out sooner or later. Anyway I'm gonna go to tamatown for a bit and get some codes. I'll update this tonight :> bye!

GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!! Byou finally evolved into an adorable teen! Hold on a sec.. lemme see what character he is.

He's an Ura Young Mametchi :D The cutest thing everr <3 I was washing the dishes when it happened, lol. I ran to check what was going on and I saw the sudden transformation. I always get so excited when my tama's evolve. Especially in the adult stage. Am I the only one? lol XD Right now Byou's sleeping, so I can't necessarily say much.

Today I went to Tamatown and collected a few points when I played games, and even won some stuff (mostly food) then i worked all that weight off. I have yet to see my tamagotchi doing something cute :< such as bathing! that's so adorableeee

stats:

Weight: 20lbs

skills: 18-22-18

Training: 1

I need to remind myself to change the time on my tamagotchi once I head to bed, because i love sleeping in.

That's all for now. I'll update again tomorrow ;)

Nothing much is going on this afternoon :p Byou's being boring, so i'm going to take him to tamatown.

Today went by so fast O_O And sadly, Byou wasn't being very fun with me so I didn't do much with him. All he wanted to do was bounce around the screen. However, I did see some cute animations from him. Such as bathing and brushing his teeth. It was so adorable <3 Literally made my heart melt. Took him to tamatown and got an action figure, played and fed him, then i didn't pay much attention to him at night because i went to the movies. I saw Toy Story 3. SERIOUSLY AMAZING. I loved it. Byou fell asleep through it though, haha!

Stats:

Training: 3

Skills: 31-37-18

Year: 2

goodnight!

Quick update real fast; Byou finally turned into an adult! IT TURNED INTO AN URA MAMETCHI.. ithinkk.

ill check tonight if that's the real character. i can't update much right now but ill come back tonight, i just wanted to let you guys know :>

I'm back now and ready to tell you guys everything that happened. :> So I took Byou to tamatown and earned a few points plus bought some stuff. Then took him to school afterwards and all that good stuff. I didn't pay much attention to it because he was being quite boring with me. Afterwards I bought him a shovel but received a snake :D so what a waste of money!

Around mid afternoon I was washing my hands when out of nowhere i hear my tamagotchi evolving! I ran to it and watched it evolve into..an ura mametchi! :) HES SO CUTE! I love watching him get close to the screen and watching him play with his clone is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

So this character is quite interesting. I never knew a mametchi could have a tail.. is it a tail? I'm not too sure.. but anyway, here's byou's stats for those who are interested!

Training: 3 ;)

Skills: 51-45-28

Year: 3

Weight: 31lbs

have a nice night everyone :D

Hello everyone :lol: I realized I only updated once today (this post) and I apologize! I've been quite busy and it seems like my only free time to post would be at night. Right now it's actually midnight and I'm not going to bed yet! :D But anyway, does anyone know when the matchmaker comes? My tama turned 4 today and I'm curious to know. I haven't played in such a long time that I completely forgot. I sure hope it's soon, I'm excited to raise a new little one.

Byou wen tto tamatown as usual, and I even bought him a treasure chest, which he received 400gp :p That was exciting, he turned very happy. Then he said goodbye to his elementary teacher and went to some other place, but, no one showed up? Not sure, that part confused me. Well, that was the most exciting moments of today. Not much to say, this tama is too good to me. I'd like a little challenge, maybe I'll get a stubborn tama next.

Hmm, what else what else. Byou ate steak today and enjoyed it, then I bought him a ball. It was so cute. He loves playing with all of his toys.

Hungry:4/4

Skills: 69-48-26

Year: 4

Weight: 32lbs

good day everyone :>

GUESS WHAT EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, first off, Sorry i havent posted in a while, just had a few personal issues. Besides, nothing interesting happened yesterday, and I was waiting for the matchmaker impatiently but it never showed up :/

Then today I got robbed! I was afraid that the burglar would come since I got robbed not too long ago, and i didn't want to reset my tama. So i just let it happen, it was 100gp anyway. So today I mostly waited and waited for the matchmaker. Then when i least expected it..she came!!! :) I was so excited and immediately said yes. I got a baby girl, which I haven't thought of a name yet. I cannot wait till she grows up :D SO EXCITED!!

stats for tonight:

hungry: 4/4

happy: 4/4

Skills: 98-60-38

Year: 6

Weight: 30lbs

btw when does Byou leave?? ANYWAY NIGHT!!

SOOOO i came to update on Byou before 12am hits. I usually do my updates after that because I -am- a weirdo, and I believe my baby is leaving today :< Luckily I have a cell phone so his daughter will be able to call him and stuff. Hmm, I still don't have a name for her.. well, something will pop up right? But, anyway, Byou's last stats:

Hungry: 3/4 (oops :( )

Skills: 138-60-38

Year: 6

I'm gonna miss you so much Byou :( But it's time to start fresh with a new baby, so stoked for this one :D Hopefully I can train her better? hehe

Until tomorrow!

Time for an update ;) I watched Byou leave last night, it was quite saddening. I became sad but then excited because I get to take care of someone new and start over. So this morning I decided to name her Summer, or Sumer because the other m didn't fit. I had to take care of her all morning since she needed attention. Then after what seemed forever (seriously) she finally evolved into a toddler. She ended up evolving into a... kuchitamatchi! ;) I believe that's the spelling.

Anyway, I'll update more tonight, just thought I'd let you guys know. Today was also her first day of preschool ;) She got a backpack.

I haven't posted in a while! My bad :mimitchi: Anyway, a few updates :( Summer ended up evolving into an Ura Young Memetchi yesterday. How cute is that? I ended up taking her to tamatown and I might have spoiled her a bit. Bought her a skirt and a doll and a few other things. I spent more money than I thought :( But either way, I played many games and earned some money so that made up for it.

I should also change the time on my tamagotchi because I slept in today and when I looked at my tamagotchi she was NOT happy! Oops. I think she missed her first day of school too. I'm a bad owner aren't I? She also received mail twice today, first was 2000 gotchi points from the king and then a poo from someone anonymous. DO I SMELL A HATER?!?! I also got her training up, so yay :mimitchi:

STATS FOR TONIGHT

Training: 6

Skills: 79-53-7

Weight: 16lbs

Let's hope she evolves tomorrow :>

I got my very first fan mail!!! I'm happy :)

It's really good! It's a start, and a good one!
-From zacksims123

Thank you very much <3 I love your log too ^_^

I love your tamalog, its the best. :D But I have one flaw, you don't use many smileys :D use more kay? kay!
-From Hershey_Princess

WELL, EXCUSE ME!! :angry: I DO NOT LIKE USING SMILEYS! haa just kidding, that's my sister. She also has her very own log, check it out!

Hershey's tamalog! :D

She's new to this logging thing, so help her out and get her some views :)

----

ANYWAY,

I'm glad some of you take your time to read this, it makes me REALLY happy. I promise I'll update a lot more often.

Goodnight :)

Hello everyone, I didn't update this morning, I'm sorry. But this afternoon Summer finally evolved. I couldn't find the name of the tamagotchi until finally I found a growth chart that someone had made not too long ago. So the character that she evolved into is.... a purimatchi! Funny enough, that's the character her mother was. :D /trying to use more smileys/

Well, there isn't much to say right now. I saw Summer bathing though. It was pure cuteness :D And it was also around the time I showered XD

I really wasn't in the mood to be playing with her all day today, I didn't even take her to tamatown :D So.. she might be a ~little~ over weight, but that's okay cause she'll burn it all off tomorrow. :)

Training: 7

Skills: 87-61-14

Year: 3

Weight: 35lbs

Tomorrow she'll go job hunting, and maybe she'll end up getting a well paying job? LOL I'm excited for it. I just hope I don't miss the [!] notification like I did with Byou :D

Goodnight everyone :D

Hey guys :D Nothing much going on right now. I finally got Summer's weight down to 30lbs. And she hasn't found a job yet either :/

IM SICK!!!

Someone is going around the tamalogs and giving people hundreds of views xD such as refreshing perhaps? Because there's no way you can get over a thousand views in a day, it would take those who are internet famous to make that possible ;)

Anyway, I'm not here to talk over that, I'm here to update on Summer. Well, she got robbed twice today :huh: Very sad, but it didn't affect us much since it was only 200gp. I bought her a taco XD Mexican pride ftw. So I was basically losing hope on Summer finding a job until finally the [!] icon came in! She now works at some place with a heart? Matchmaker perhaps? I'll look up the jobs later, I am way too drowsy right now. But anyway, the judges all accepted her and now she is proudly working there.

Oh and guess what? Summer called her daddy Byou through her cell phone :p It was nice hearing from him again. He was a nice tama :( I miss him

Stats for tonight!

Skills: 98-61-32

Year: 4

Weight: 31lbs

I am so sick :( So with that said, I am going to bed right after this is posted. Goodnight :lol: Thank you to those who actually read my log and give me the correct views <3

Happy first day of July everyone :p June seemed to just fly by, didn't it? I didn't even get to update yesterday because- I'VE BEEN SOO SICK! I was dying! But now that I'm better, I'm here to update on Summer.

I found out that her job is actually in the circus. It's really cute, especially when she's playing on the trampoline. Also, the king keeps sending her mail. He gave her a cap and awarded her with a lot of points. He gave her 2000 points this morning too :) I went ahead and bought Summer a trumpet. She loves playing with it, it's such a nice tune :D The matchmaker is supposed to visit tonight, so you know what I'll be waiting for :eek:

I had a dream that Summer turned back into a kid because I didn't take care of her XD How odd.

STATS

Training: 7 (guess it stayed there :( )

Skills: 122-69-38

Year: 5

I'll update again later on, I promise :) I wont forget.

ALSOOO..i got fanmail!

love your log too! ive been reading it and it's really cute and easy to read - that's a good thing :D
-T~D
Thank you Tamagotchi~Dutchess, your log is very cute too! I appreciate the PM <3

Here is my update, hehe see i didn't forget. Even if it's two in the morning. -yawn- This will be a short update because I need my sleep.

SOOO..the matchmaker came today and I said yes to whom was offered. It looked as if he had a mask on.. I'll look for the character later. And I got a baby girl again :) It was pretty cute.

GOODNIGHT

I keep forgetting to post on this tamalog, that isn't good at all. I'm sorry guys, I try my best to keep updating.

But anyway, Summer finally left last night and this morning I woke up to a baby girl wanting me to name her. I went ahead and named her QiQi after my favorite chinese idol. I fed, cleaned up after her, and gave her medicine, gave her all of my attention! It was hell in my opinion. The baby stage isn't necessarily my favorite.. and I am just tempted to pause it! ;) But I got through it until finally she evolved into..a hitodetchi! :lol: I always wanted that character, it's cute.

So there's not much to say. Today was her first day of preschool and I've been getting mail all morning. I got robbed twice :D And the king went ahead and gave me a pencil which he already gave me. Uh, thanks king. Glad to know you forgot about me LOL

I'll update more tonight, here are her stats:

Training: 2

Skills: 27-21-14

Weight: 12lbs

I'm not in such a tama mood today :p I feel like I neglected her this morning and she was down to like one happy heart. But she is my pet so I went ahead and fixed that. I'm proud to say I made it to the 3rd generation XD

I didn't make a post yesterday ;) OOOOPSSS I was super busy and didn't have time to update on anything. But QiQi finally evolved yesterday into a Ura Young Marotchi which is the cute japanese character with cute hair XD However, she was on pause for most of the day yesterday so it seems that it will be a while until she turns into an adult. And also, I woke up super late yesterday so she was so unhappy with me :( I felt like such a bad owner.

This morning however, I went ahead and unpaused her and filled all her happy hearts and played with her. Then she finally got accepted into elementary school and said goodbye to her teacher. She got mail twice, first was a snake (WTF :<) then the king gave me a plant which I used, and got a snake again! :pochitchi: King, that's not very nice of you D: I also got her training up.

Stats:

Training: 4

Skills: 46-31-26

For now she seems happy and healthy, and I'm hoping it stays that way. I'll update tonight :(

So QiQi seems to be a tad overweight, but I promise she'll be shedding off those extra pounds as soon as I finish typing. Anyway, nothing much has happened yet. I received a heart in the mail this morning though, and I went ahead and bought her pizza and a cupcake. I bet that's why she gained a few pounds :mellow: And either way I'm exaggerating. By playing one game with her, she can easily go back to healthy weight. I just hate having my tamas over weight, even if its by three pounds!

Oh I just got mail, let's see what it is....

A ROBBER!!!! HE STOLE 800 POINTS FROM QIQI :( WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN

I work quite hard earning those points. Getting robbed is the worst thing ever :< I'll go see whats in the shop now. Eh, nothing that catches my interest. Today has been a boring day for my tama.

I'm hoping she'll evolve tonight or tomorrow morning.

Stats:

Skills: 67-37-26

Weight: 23lbs

See you later guys :( I'm hoping to take her to tamatown before 8pm hits. I probably won't since I'll be working out and i'm going to the store, but perhaps if I'm in the mood I'll change the time.

Latest posts

Back