- - - - -

The worst one?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

sweet.angel

• sweetangel user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 June 2010 - 03:32 PM ( #1 )

Just a little question:

If you want to dissapear a virtual pet, which one will it be???

I will gather up all the answers by august 10 to see which is the worst virtual pet

and...GO!!!!!!!!!

sweet.angel :angry:

Replies

Views

Started

20 Jun 2010

Last Post

18 Jun 2012

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 20 June 2010 - 03:41 PM ( #2 )

IMHO, there's no "bad" virtual pet out there because everyone has their own tastes. One person might love Dinkie Dinos but another might just not like them at all because maybe they had a bad experience with a fake one (the 49-in-1 fakes that claim to be Dinkie Dino by sellers). I know lots of people who collect what are called "odd" pets, ones that are not Bandai's Tamagotchis, but are cool nonetheless (like Nanos, Giga Pets, Kimikos, etc.). I think that VPs that are displayed to have Bandai packaging/claiming to have the Bandai logo but actually do not, yeah, those need to go.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 18 July 2010 - 01:14 PM ( #3 )

I guess the worst ones are the ones trying to be passed off as tamagotchi. The Infared Stylus one.... I haven't played with one but many people have been fooled by that when it just came out.

brunotchi

• brunotchi user photo

Posted 18 July 2010 - 01:46 PM ( #4 )

i didnt really like it the nano baby :P

tamaluvz257

• tamaluvz257 user photo

Posted 18 July 2010 - 07:27 PM ( #5 )

honestly, (not trying to make anyone angry) but the littles pet shop virtuals kinda miffs me. the tamas are better

Chii_V2

• chii-v2 user photo

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:59 AM ( #6 )

Those terrible multi-pets that come in white, blue and pale pink. They're really cheap to buy and cheaply made. The only use I've found for them is to gut them for parts.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 02 August 2010 - 06:54 PM ( #7 )

Those terrible multi-pets that come in white, blue and pale pink. They're really cheap to buy and cheaply made. The only use I've found for them is to gut them for parts.

and batteries. :P

BurntSnow

• burntsnow user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 02 August 2010 - 11:34 PM ( #8 )

Personally, I think all the unique brands deserve to be where they are. Although, the rip-offs like JD tamas and fake Dinkie Dinos, those need to go and never come back.

musta lintu32

• musta-lintu32 user photo

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:52 AM ( #9 )

I hate my fake Tamagotchi, but it's sounds are too good.

chickenpet

• chickenpet user photo

Posted 14 August 2010 - 05:23 PM ( #10 )

The only ones I have had experience with that I did not like, are the later "49 in 1", "8 in 1", or "99 in 1".
I never liked being able to pick the pet anyway.. that was the fun of Vpets for me.. the variation and element of surprise.

To be honest, I liked all of my "knock offs" better than the actual Tamagotchi (I had about 8 knock offs and 2 actual tamagotchi's v1 & v2)
One of the things I liked better about some of the knock offs include things such as better sounds, better looking pets, or extra features such as WEATHER EFFECTS! Yes, I loved the ones where you could give your pet a scarf, umbrella or cap depending on the weather.

Although as mentioned above, the later 49 in 1's are good for their parts and batters since you get three of them in one pack for I think $6ish (less than the cost of a pack of LR44 batteries!)

RaverBaby

• raverbaby user photo

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:12 PM ( #11 )

I love also those old virtual pets with weather functions! They are just great and nostalgic.

And what pets i dont like... Well I have a Dinkie Dino replica, it is really stupid pet, just totally crap. Cheap too. its the worst pet i have. Original Dinkie dino is cool!

BittyKitty

• bittykitty user photo

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:52 PM ( #12 )

"virtual pets" only paid $4 for it. Luckily.