The worst one?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet.angel

Reaction score
Just a little question:

If you want to dissapear a virtual pet, which one will it be???

I will gather up all the answers by august 10 to see which is the worst virtual pet

and...GO!!!!!!!!!

sweet.angel :angry:

IMHO, there's no "bad" virtual pet out there because everyone has their own tastes. One person might love Dinkie Dinos but another might just not like them at all because maybe they had a bad experience with a fake one (the 49-in-1 fakes that claim to be Dinkie Dino by sellers). I know lots of people who collect what are called "odd" pets, ones that are not Bandai's Tamagotchis, but are cool nonetheless (like Nanos, Giga Pets, Kimikos, etc.). I think that VPs that are displayed to have Bandai packaging/claiming to have the Bandai logo but actually do not, yeah, those need to go.

I guess the worst ones are the ones trying to be passed off as tamagotchi. The Infared Stylus one.... I haven't played with one but many people have been fooled by that when it just came out.

Those terrible multi-pets that come in white, blue and pale pink. They're really cheap to buy and cheaply made. The only use I've found for them is to gut them for parts.

Those terrible multi-pets that come in white, blue and pale pink. They're really cheap to buy and cheaply made. The only use I've found for them is to gut them for parts.
and batteries. :p

The only ones I have had experience with that I did not like, are the later "49 in 1", "8 in 1", or "99 in 1".

I never liked being able to pick the pet anyway.. that was the fun of Vpets for me.. the variation and element of surprise.

To be honest, I liked all of my "knock offs" better than the actual Tamagotchi (I had about 8 knock offs and 2 actual tamagotchi's v1 & v2)

One of the things I liked better about some of the knock offs include things such as better sounds, better looking pets, or extra features such as WEATHER EFFECTS! Yes, I loved the ones where you could give your pet a scarf, umbrella or cap depending on the weather.

Although as mentioned above, the later 49 in 1's are good for their parts and batters since you get three of them in one pack for I think $6ish (less than the cost of a pack of LR44 batteries!)

I love also those old virtual pets with weather functions! They are just great and nostalgic.

And what pets i dont like... Well I have a Dinkie Dino replica, it is really stupid pet, just totally crap. Cheap too. its the worst pet i have. Original Dinkie dino is cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back