tamago australian realese date set!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furbitchi

Reaction score
its here the tamago is coming to australia all you australian tama fans have somthing to look forward to i just emailed funtastic and they said and i qoute: Thank you for sending your enquiry and for your preference in our Tamagotchi products.

The latest version 7 will be available in Australia early October, I will recommend you to wait till October to visit your local Toyworld or Toys R Us store.

!!!!!!! i know right dudes so there u have it october a month after it comes to the us im so excited :lol: :D :p

im gonna get you guys more tamago info as soon as i can

i haven't found it in australia yet, and im traveling around, so was there an delay to the australian release? i REALLY need to know

i haven't found it in australia yet, and im traveling around, so was there an delay to the australian release? i REALLY need to know

I got my tama go yesterday and it's great! I got it from woolworths, although I searched in a few, only one had it. I'm on the gold coast, so I hope that helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back