Photo
* * * * * 1 votes
NO COMMENTS

Summer 2010 Log

• Please log in to reply

Tamagotchi~Dutchess

• tamagotchidutchess user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:51 PM ( #52 )

Ugh. I don't WANNA go to school! I wanna play with Maxwell!

Jolie! I told you to let him go! Gosh, I sound like I'm talking about a boyfriend here. Speaking of, have you hit it off with Ryo...? :D

No. I don't even know him.

Well he's in your band. You have an awesome name. Wanna share what it is?

No.

Come on Jolly Jolie-

Could you stop calling me that? It makes me feel fat.

Fine. But I can't do all the talking here.

*sulking*

Either we log, or you go to band practice.

Ugh. Fine. I'll go to school. :P

*sigh* such a teenager...

Weight: 38
Stress: 06
454/478/651
Music: Asian
Instrument: Accordian

BAND: Mejores (the best!!!! :D)
Penny - Chamametchi - Keyboard
Ryo - Hinotamatchi - Mic
Jolie - Ringotchi - Accordian

Tamagotchi~Dutchess

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:56 PM ( #53 )

Let's start out with: 800+ views people!!!!!!
Okay like, I've never had a log this popular, or run this long... it's freaking incredable!! :D

Okay, okay, you can calm down now. This log is actually about meeeee *cough*

Right... :wub: I'll let you take care of that hon...

So I evolved, of course, I'm an Onuputchi. Which is pretty kewl. :)

It's an 'okay' level character. *shrugs*

Yeah, well the point is, my bandmates evolved too - Tarakotchi for Ryo, and Mimitchi for Penny, and now Mejores is 3rd star ranking!!!!!!!

Hey, be fair... tell the story Jolie...

Okay, okay, we failed the first audition. Straight out. XXX. It was... embarassing.

I always told you going to school is important! Both your mother and your grandfather passed their pro debut first try!! And there you were moping around about Maxwell...

What? :huh:

Did you forget already? Your imaginary friend Maxwell... he meant the world to you growing up.

Oh yeah... silly me. But it all worked out in the end because "Mejores" is going strong - we had two concerts tonight, the cash is coming in... *snaps fingers* :D

Hon, you just dropped in ranking.

:o

Only to fourth place...

Well good thing I went and bought the stereo when I did...

You did what? Aren't those things expensive?

Well yeah... plus I don't even have any CDs hehe... :)

Well, that's not that bad. Your mom bought a car when she was a TEENAGER.

Oh my gosh, we have a CAR??? Can I drive it???

We'll see.

Come on! I'm a grown up now!!

We'll see.

Weight: 40
Stress: 06
621/662/854
Music: Asian

BAND: Mejores
Ryo - Mic
Penny - Keyboard
Jolie - Accordian
Ranking: 4th
Total income so far: 10,000

Tamagotchi~Dutchess

Posted 06 August 2010 - 11:00 AM ( #54 )

Hey. Sorry I've been really lame about the posting :angry: I've been kinda sad recently and just generally unmotivated...

Ahem.

Right, so Jolie had three concerts last night, and she got FIRST RANKING LATIN AWARD!

You talk too much. But yes I did!!! :angry: Mejores are the best!!!!!

I'm so proud of you. :)

You didn't think I could do it! So last night, it was the conert right before we got our award and there were MILLIONS of people there, and I look down into the audience and there is this Androtchi and he was sooo cute... <3

oh no....

And we made eye contact for like two seconds, while I was looking out into the audience, and he was smiling up at me...

You can't have a crush on a fan Jolie!

Why not?

'Cause you're a star now and you should be getting married to someone more worthy than... an Androtchi.

Hmph. What does that matter.

I'm just saying darling, whoever this guy is that you noticed, you're probably never going to see him again. Soon the band manager will come along, he'll give you the right person to marry.

How do YOU know what's good for ME? He gave me his NUMBER so HA!

mi dios...

Tamagotchi~Dutchess

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:17 PM ( #55 )

It's fanmail time!!!

This came in from Alicakes yesterday:

Oh my goodness, I absolutely love your tama blog! Your tama's personalities and the things they say are so cute and funny! I really get a laugh out of reading your blog and I can't wait to read more!

Why thank you! *flutters eyelids*

Next from tamagotchilove<3:

i love your log!! my tama go roxxie wanted to say hi but she is out at the mall  okay thats all!

Well tell Roxxie when she gets home, HI!!

You are soooo immature for a 4 year tamagotchi.

I am not. I am a very mature adult. Which is why you should let me drive that BEAUTIFUL car... ;) :blink:

Hahahaha - I don't think so.

Whatever. I still have to call... that Androtchi...

Jolie - you don't know his name.

Oh but I will!! Especially after tonight's concert. I bet he was there, but I was too busy accepting Mejores' SECOND AWARD!!

You got another award!!?? I'm so proud of my baby!! What music were you playing?

Asian. I was putting it away and I noticed it's the fifth award in the family. :) Oh and why is the Classical award scratched like that?

*sigh* That was your mother when she was a teenager.

Haha... I gotta ask her about that. She sent me candy in the mail today.

That was sweet of her ;)

Tamagotchi~Dutchess

Posted 07 August 2010 - 12:11 PM ( #56 )

OHHHH yes. 900 views!!! And I'm not even gonna lie - that was 100 views in 3 days!!!!!! Thank you tamatalk for the love!!! :angry:

Well look at this! Jolie isn't even coming after me for talking too much!

I'm too happy.

Haha right..

As much as it kills me to say this, T~D was right. I met a Kuromametchi - his name is John.

Hello...

Ohh yes. Kuromametchi runs in the family. My daddy AND my grandfather were Kuromametchis!!! :angry:

That makes sense that you were attracted to him then!

Yep. And that Androtchi did call me... I had to explain what happened... :unsure:

Well I think you made the mature decsion to marry John and start a family.

I'm glad you approve... :) Anyway, we had a little baby boy... I think I'm going to call him Maxwell :angry:

Well now that you have that announced, I have something else to say to tamatalk:

Tomorrow morning I leave for camp - I'll be gone for 2 weeks. When I come back I don't know if I'll be running my tamagotchi, epecially since I'll be starting high school very soon afterward!!! :( So this might be our last post for the next two weeks - or for the entire summer! This might be the end of the Summer 2010 Log!

Aww :angry:

If so, I will try to come back and make an offical closing post... enjoy the rest of your summer Tamatalk!! Love you all!!!

<3
-T~D

Tamagotchi~Dutchess

Posted 21 August 2010 - 07:01 PM ( #57 )

Holy crap! I go away and I come back to over 1,000 views??? :o :o :o :o Even while i was away and landed myself at the bottom of the second page?? :P I am here because i got 3 PMs while I was gone, and was so honored by them that i was inspired to try and start up my tama for the last two weeks of the summer, after which this log will have to close inevitably.

Wow that sounded mad mature.

Anyway, I havent gotten around to putting a battery back in my tama, so I'm just writing this to say hi, and share my LOVELY messages I got when I was gone. First from ilovetama2010 - a long time fan :):

Hey! Thx, i did enjoy my trip, and i would like you 2 enjoy yours too;), and while i was reading through your log, i realised that the last post may be your sighing-off-post  your log is one of the few that i crazed about, and always the first log that i check out on my visit on tamatalk, personaly, i think tamatalk logs will be boring without your delightfully characterised tamas and your creative, realistic humour  , i was hoping that you could write more in your log, but what is done has to be done.  oh, well, i hope i see you log again sometime! 

~Ilt~ [Missing T~D's log  ]

PS: shhh! it's lewis, son of Maxius, and i've noticed my dad always CRAZED about Alex  and wanted to be PERFECT like him! Still, i hope my dad has a way of finding his way to Alex! they both seem such DETERMINED tamas!

PPS: it's me again ~ilt~, i was actually thinking that if Lewis has a boy, i'm gonna name him TD(for tama-duch  ), or if he has a girl... i'll name her Alexis after your first tama in the log... (if you dont mind  )

Best wishes for the new school year!

You know how nice it is to come home to that???? Made me so happy and was the thing tht made me realize i HAVE to come back to tamatalk while I still can. Thank you so much for your appreciation!!!
Then i had ANOTHER PM:

Hey, I double checked on your log so that I would know for sure when you will be back, I hope that you do return to your log, but if you don't, that can't be helped...

Anyways, I realised this was THE big day, because you were coming back from your camp. I hope you enjoyed it!

PS: My birthday in 10 days!   

~ilt~ [  ]

Which was very flattering as well. :)
I hope by tomorrow morning I actually have tamagotchis to talk about.

Missed you all tamatalk. <3

Tamagotchi~Dutchess

Posted 22 August 2010 - 10:34 PM ( #58 )

Sorry people...life got sooo dramatic after I got home... exboyfriend suddenly hitting on bff and begging for permission 2 go out with her? yeah. I don't know when my tama will be back, but i havent given up yet!!

Edited by Tamagotchi~Dutchess, 22 August 2010 - 10:34 PM.

Tamagotchi~Dutchess

Posted 24 August 2010 - 12:02 AM ( #59 )

I really don't mean to pull a fast one on you guys. I legitimately tried today, but i can't find the only screwdriver in the house that can fit the screw for the back of my tama :furawatchi: This is frustrating. Hope to have better luck tomorrow. I don't believe in logging if there are no tamas.

Tamagotchi~Dutchess

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:49 PM ( #60 )

dang screwdriver. At this point I am thinking that i won't have any time to do anything before I have to get ready for school. Orientation on Tuesday.

Edited by Tamagotchi~Dutchess, 25 August 2010 - 03:49 PM.

Tamagotchi~Dutchess

Posted 27 August 2010 - 04:20 PM ( #61 )

Hello! *breathing* Finally!!!!!! :kuribotchi:

Is this how you welcome me into the family? Taking the bateries out for two weeks???

Hey. At least we're here.

Sorry guys... welcome back. So... how's the little one?

He's alright. Hopping around his happy self. :D

Awws. Glad to hear it. I guess we can start getting those boy name suggestions then...

Yay! John and I haven't decided when we're leaving yet... but it will be soon!

-_- Okay... I'm too tired to write more, but we'll be back!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments