v.45 and v3 still out

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
when i went to walgreens i say a tamagotchi i thought it was v5 which i'v been wanting for ever. but it was a v4.5. i looked around and saw a v3. i didn't realize they were still out. then i went to walmart and there were only v6. if your looking for a old version u might find one at a drug store.

Yeah, when I went to Pennsylvania, and I found V5's and V4.5's. So yeah they might still be very rare. :-D

That depends, where do you live in?

Because when I went to Pennsylvania, they seriously have it. OH! In Walmart they have V5.5. :mimitchi:

Version 3 was still out a few months ago. IT was around 5 dollars. I wanted to get it but my mom said no. It was at ToysRus, they only had a red designed one.

And Version 4 is still around in some shopping malls, but in ToyRus only has Version 4.5. With 10 dollars. Only 2 designs. And I got one!

It depends on the store you go to.

Some stores don't change their stock. They just leave whats there and add new ones.

I wish my store still had those. Currently they've stopped selling Tamagotchis due to low sales.

Now, I'll probably have to go somewhere else to buy my Tamagotchis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back