tamagotchi mobile coming soon!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furbitchi

Reaction score
hey guys i have found somthing amazing out just now you guys might already know it but tamagotchi mobile is coming i was playing on my ipod touch and because it thinks its a mobile it came up on tamagotchi.com saying tamagotchi mobile coming soon!!!! i wonder wat itl be or mean hmmm watd you think??? ;)

It means that there'll be a mobile-compatible version of tamagotchi.com soon. Nothing special.

If you want a tamagotchi app on your iDevice, then there's Tamagotchi: 'Round the World.

It means that there'll be a mobile-compatible version of tamagotchi.com soon. Nothing special.If you want a tamagotchi app on your iDevice, then there's Tamagotchi: 'Round the World.
kk but tamagotchi round the world got me disapointed it wasent in austrlia for months then i went up to appel and got em to put it on itunes but its 5.99 which is too much to pay for the app

I apologize on what I am going to say..but this topic had already been posted...I don't know how many this topic had been posted...

you may see it here

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...0entry2959550

I'm really sorry 'bout that..so you won't get hurt if someone had told you this "This topic had been posted! someone should close this topic!"

I've had already exeperienced that!...

and it's painful though!

Well "Tamagotchi Round The World" Is only on iPod Touch. I heard it is coming on the DSi. I don't think it will go out on the DS, just the DSi.

Well "Tamagotchi Round The World" Is only on iPod Touch. I heard it is coming on the DSi. I don't think it will go out on the DS, just the DSi.
no tamaagotchi round to world isnt coming to ds at all its onley on ipod touch and ipod classic

and if it did it would be for all ds versions including the 3ds coming out soon

---------------------------

offical tamago realese dates

usa: late summer july/august

australia/new zealand:erly october

europe:not going to be realesed

other countrys: date coming soon

I downloaded Tamagotchi Round the World. I really like it, but then I'm easily impressed by cuuuuttteeee. A lot of people reviewed the game as bad or being bugged, it's like oh a game has to have some ultimate goal, or something worth bragging about to your friend. I think it's this type of mentality that made the Corner Shop games not sell so well. I don't understand people, it's fun, and replayable. What more do they want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back