Photo
- - - - -

JD!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Poll: How do you feel about JD and their fake tamas? (69 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote

Absolute_Enigma

• absolute-enigma user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 November 2010 - 03:53 PM ( #21 )

Lol, I was about to post that. Really nice choice of name, JD. Couldn't think of anything better?

Maruten

• maruten user photo

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:38 AM ( #22 )

I don't know guys, I mean, we here, all collect or have had and least one virtual pet.
Digimon, Neopets, DinkieDino, Tamagotchi. They're all pretty much the same... I understand that they're trying to sell them as tamagotchi but you can't really hate them for it. After all, I've been looking at the site posted and their stuff is really cute...

MintyDreams7

• mintydreams7 user photo

Posted 19 November 2010 - 03:11 PM ( #23 )

I understand that they're trying to sell them as tamagotchi but you can't really hate them for it.

Yes we can.
It's a scam. They're plagiarising Bandai's product and selling bootleg toys. It's illegal.

Tamagirl1124

• tamagirl1124 user photo

Posted 02 July 2011 - 12:33 PM ( #24 )

...... This is sad. NO ONE can be creative enouf to make there own toys! I mean come on JD! This is retarted......
Little measage to JD
MAKE YOURE OWN STINKEN TOYS AND STOP COPING BANDI! TAMAGOTCHIS ARE WAY TO EPIC FOR SOMEONE TO COPY.
I sware this is a retarted nockoff
no offence to people who do colect them

animetama54

• animetama54 user photo

Posted 09 July 2011 - 11:09 AM ( #25 )

man i HATE that some ppl r trying to hand off fake tamagotchis i saw a vid where they said this tamagotchi was a color one,and it didnt even have colour! <_<