JD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet.angel

Reaction score
I'm not going to be surprised by the scores AT ALL. :ichigotchi:

I will stop the poll in 50 days.

wait. can someone please tell me what a JD tamagotchi is? because I have heard many stories but never actually gotten an explantaion

i dont really mind about jd but what i hate is that they name there pets tamagotchi when they are not really tamagotchi they should make up there own name of pets

JD is a sort of company that makes and sells fake virtual pets and naming it tamagotchi! :eek:

I agree that JD should come up with their own name as well, however if BanDai did not copyright that name, then JD (or anyone else) can use it. JD has no right in my opinion, to use BanDai characters on the packaging, or copy BanDai's Tamagotchi shells. I just ignore JD myself. Yeah, I'm not too happy about JD copying BanDai, but there's nothing I can do except to not buy JD products. If I don't see the BanDai logo, I don't buy the product. It's that simple.

I hate it, too. Had one with a touchscreen when I just

started to collect and you couldn't even call it disappointment,

what I felt. Horrible xD

Also if you want to you can post your fake tama.

They all seem so funny looking.To think that fakesellers would want people to believe that this is a tamagotchi:

https://www.oursbiz.com/Products/b/210/Touc...107--983371.jpg

LOLZ! :D

And if you think it is trying to imitate a Kekeibo,well...they are trying (you are going to laugh LOUD,I warned you)As I was saying, they are trying to imitate the v4!

If you don't believe me again, look at this:

https://www.blogagotchi.com/tamaphilippines...t+-+part+1.html

Weird,huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really care. I mean, it's just a little added competition that Bandai can surely handle. Those companies are out to make money, but have you forgotten that Bandai is too? :ph34r:

Lol! Apparently you are an IDIOT-1, err, JD107-1 if you buy one..

Lol! Apparently you are an IDIOT-1, err, JD107-1 if you buy one..
Please don't be rude... Sometimes people just don't know. People make silly mistakes sometimes. We all do sometimes...

Those things are funny... My friend bought one just to see what they are like. Well she saw and took the battery for something else... Atleast something good came out of it. hahaha.

i say that someone should tell bandia so we can get rid of the despicable creepy creeps from jd or bandia could sew them for everything they all own and for them to stop selling fake tamas because tamas are special to people like me and it angers me :D to here that those people are making rip offs and hopefully jd gose out of business and we never here of them again or mabye bandia already knows and i wrote this run on sentece for nothing hope i was not rude or to harsh but still they need to stop taking all our fav charecters and puttong them in there fake tamas or ripoffs! sorry for probebly being off topic :D oh and were do they sell jd ripoffs i want to warn my freinds about them

i say that someone should tell bandia so we can get rid of the despicable creepy creeps from jd or bandia could sew them for everything they all own and for them to stop selling fake tamas because tamas are special to people like me and it angers me :)   to here that those people are making rip offs and hopefully jd gose out of business and we never here of them again or mabye bandia already knows and i wrote this run on sentece for nothing hope i was not rude or to harsh but still they need to stop taking all our fav charecters and puttong them in there fake tamas or ripoffs! sorry for probebly being off topic ;) oh and were do they sell jd ripoffs i want to warn my freinds about them
I don't think Bandai US really cares too much about the fakes, since they don't really take their sales too much (Tamagotchis aren't really popular anyway). So, they'd probably think suing JiDan or the other manufacturers would be a waste of money. It shouldn't be worth getting all worked-up about, no offense. ;)

Besides, copyright laws aren't as tight in places like China, I think, which is where these usually originate.

I saw a picture on Google. How DARE they steal similar pictures!? :furawatchi:

iamamametchi, binary, and Tamagotchi Philippines have JDs. iamamametchi has a purple JD which looks like a Locketpal, binary has a Famitama JD (it's actually copying the V3), and Tamagotchi Philippines has a JD which looks like the Ginza Street bank for the EnTama and UraTama, which the person who runs the site says that it is copying the V4, but again, it had V3 characters!

I have a Scholastic Tama which I brought when I started collecting Tamas. It had Memetchi and Masktchi on it!

Well, any true tama fanatic would realize that they are fake, UNFORTUNATELY one day my mom went to the farmer's market to buy a tamagotchi v5.5, it was a FAKE, so don't trust your parents buying you tamas, fortunately, she read the back and noticed how cheap they were, she realized they were fake and didn't buy one. :p

i say that someone should tell bandia so we can get rid of the despicable creepy creeps from jd or bandia could sew them for everything they all own and for them to stop selling fake tamas because tamas are special to people like me and it angers me :D to here that those people are making rip offs and hopefully jd gose out of business and we never here of them again or mabye bandia already knows and i wrote this run on sentece for nothing hope i was not rude or to harsh but still they need to stop taking all our fav charecters and puttong them in there fake tamas or ripoffs! sorry for probebly being off topic :D oh and were do they sell jd ripoffs i want to warn my freinds about them
Punctuation is your friend. Although, I agree, BanDai should at least try to do something about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back